Sign in to follow this  
MOD71

TBM Improvement mod updated

Thanks for the info.

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger

Awesome mod but how do you get rid of the pilot and co-pilot? They get in the way of my view.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

37 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Awesome mod but how do you get rid of the pilot and co-pilot? They get in the way of my view.

Click the link and you will see pictures showing how.

• Like 2

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

34 minutes ago, captain420 said:

2 red buttons on relative side of each panel by each door. Next to PFD at the top. If you're not sure check the download link again, there are pics showing the clickspots

• Like 1

tpewpb-6.png

Thanks, but do I have to do this every time or does it save the settings?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Every time is my understanding which is why I don't use the mod - unless things have changed with this update.

Bruce

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

To make the setting persist edit the .FLT file(s) and look for this section:

[LocalVars.0]
XMLVAR_LANDING_TAXI_OFF_Switch_Position=2
XMLVAR_FuelSelectorAuto=0
XMLVAR_TBM930_FrontDoor_Unlock=1
XMLVAR_TBM930_BackDoor_Unlock=1
XMLVAR_TBM930_FrontDoor_Init=1
XMLVAR_TBM930_BackDoor_Init=0
XMLVAR_TBM930_CargoDoor_Init=0
XMLVAR_TBM930_HidePilot=0
XMLVAR_TBM930_HideCoPilot=0

Change 0 to 1 for the Hidepilot entries. You can also set the door states here too.

Edited by Serge
  • Like 7

Lian Li PC-P60B | Corsair HX620 | GA-Z370XP-SLI | i5 8600K | Noctua NH-D15 | GTX1080 8GB | 48GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB | WD 1TB | Dell U3419W 34" | CH Yoke & Pedals | Track IR4 | Win10 64 | MSFS

perfect, thank you

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

- Removed dead bugs from Windshield 

Yeah, never installing this mod.

FSX | DCS | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | IL2:BoX

Favorite aircraft currently: MSFS Savage Cub

2 hours ago, brucewtb said:

Every time is my understanding which is why I don't use the mod - unless things have changed with this update.

Bruce

Because you have to press two buttons you don't use this excellent mod? Huh... ok.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1