Sign in to follow this  
Whisper202

An Issues with both Stable and Dev A32NX

Hello,

After installing WU5 and both Hot fixes. One good thing for me is that I have no issue with Ultra settings up to this point it does stay. As I observed, I dont have to redo everytime. The part that I'm having issue

is with A32NX stable and A32NX Development mod. I did download their latest updated model after WU5. But for both mods engine #2 will start normal, but engine #1 wont. has anyone encounter this same issue??

Edited by Whisper202

I think you are mentioning SU5 (not WU5) and I did not face this problem yet.

But my problem with dev mode is; when I use drone to travel around the airport during the aircraft is waiting at the gate or on the runway hold-short;  switching back to external view makes  A320NX FBW  drop from about a few tens feet and the engines starts running more than idle. So, dronning became a problem with FBW. I do not know if this is related with sim or th aircraft but it is not happening with other planes.

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

Sorry but you are Correct is SU5. my mistake thnx for pointing it out..... 

and one more thing using push back helper on A32NX Dev the tail hits the groung while pushing back out of gate.

I dont know if SU5 is causing this or the Hotfixes. or something else.

Edited by Whisper202

2 hours ago, Whisper202 said:

nd one more thing using push back helper on A32NX Dev the tail hits the groung while pushing back out of gate.

The Pushback Helper parking brake release  is not working with the FBW. You have to disengage it yourself manually or the plane will tip back.

16 hours ago, jarmstro said:

The Pushback Helper parking brake release  is not working with the FBW. You have to disengage it yourself manually or the plane will tip back.

According to Flightsim.to, Pushback helper has not been confirmed to be compatible with SU5 (or SU4, for that matter).

Personally, while I found Pushback Helper to be a great add-on, Toolbar Pushback has replaced it and is a better add-on. https://flightsim.to/file/15033/toolbar-pushback. It is also confirmed to be compatible with SU5. And, best of all, it is integrated with MSFS, and appears in the toolbar, instead of being a separate app.

Oh, and it works the parking brake on the FBW A320NX.

...jim

• Like 1

ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.

21 hours ago, Whisper202 said:

Hello,

After installing WU5 and both Hot fixes. One good thing for me is that I have no issue with Ultra settings up to this point it does stay. As I observed, I dont have to redo everytime. The part that I'm having issue

is with A32NX stable and A32NX Development mod. I did download their latest updated model after WU5. But for both mods engine #2 will start normal, but engine #1 wont. has anyone encounter this same issue??

Using stable..both engines work for me. 

Whenever I update FBW mod, I delete the folder first and allow clean install.  That might resolve your issue if you haven't tried.

I have been using the latest developer mode and have competed 5 successful flights (Just about to finish the 6th)

This aircraft has been awesome since Friday's hotfix. (Haven't really flown it prior to SU5 as performance was horrible) 

• Like 1

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

Has anyone else been getting there flickering cockpit decals with this plane?

16 hours ago, Ridvan Celik said:

Yes! It’s driving me a bit crazy. I’m also getting CTDs at every attempt to fly with it (either on loading or some way into the flight) I’m on the latest Dev commit (and have uninstalled/reinstalled using the downloader as per their docs), but to no avail.

I also get the white screen on the EFB, no airports are recognised when inputting them into the MCDU and many flights won’t even load before CTDing. Up till this I’ve been one of the lucky ones with very few CTDs.

I’ve tried removing all other mods, removing Navigraph data, upgrading/downgrading Nvidia drivers, updating the SDK, but none of these have made a difference sadly.

luckily all my other planes/mods are working fine, so I’ll wait for them to figure this out on their side I think, as I’ve wasted far too much time on it.

No issues at all here, flew 3 1hr flights yesterday (Latest Dev version at that time) and everything is working perfectly. Updated again this morning.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

On 8/10/2021 at 6:23 PM, Ridvan Celik said:

I just manually deleted all traces of the FBW aircraft (and any associated repaints) in the community and various package folders above the community folder level in MSFS. I also uninstalled the FBW installer.

After a reboot and running the sim once, I reinstalled the FBW installer and added the latest dev version.

After all that, I finally got rid of the flickering, the white EFB screen, the non-functional Beacon switch and (so far) the CTDs.

I hope this helps your issues too!

On 8/10/2021 at 5:23 PM, Ridvan Celik said:

I had flickering in the stable version after su5.  Not in the Dev version.  The Dev version has been AWESOME.  Good route tracking, cockpit texture improvements, and sound improvements.  All flights completed without issue and with real enjoyment.  It is really a great aircraft.

• Like 1

Simon

57 minutes ago, simon747 said:

The Dev version has been AWESOME.  Good route tracking, cockpit texture improvements, and sound improvements.  All flights completed without issue and with real enjoyment.  It is really a great aircraft.

I concur, this is now a great aircraft to fly. I doubt I will pay for a commercial plane if one becomes available.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy675 said:

I concur, this is now a great aircraft to fly. I doubt I will pay for a commercial plane if one becomes available.

And it's going to get even better once the FBW team implements their built from scratch flight planner (I believe the WT flight planner was used as the starting point).

...jim

ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.