Sign in to follow this  
Whisper202

An Issues with both Stable and Dev A32NX

I have unistalled MSFS 2020 and disconnected the Thrustmaster Quadrant and Joystick. I have reinstalled MSFS2020 and connected the Thrustmaster Quadrant and

joystick. Like I previously stated when starting the engines, the #2 engines turns on normal as it should and #1 engine doesn't. So I noticed that the issue here is the Thrustmaster,

drivers and/or SU5. When I try to start the #1 the switch has to be on the off instead on the 'ON' and it has to be done manually instead of using the Thrustmaster.

I would guess is a driver issue with SU5. Maybe someone could shed some light on this........Thanx

• Like 1

It's a known issue with SU5.

https://docs.flybywiresim.com/start/reported-issues/#su5-issues

Scroll down a bit for the issue and workaround, which is:

Can't start engines:

• Open the controls menu
  • REMOVE the below:
    • “Toggle Engine 2 Fuel Valve” - Set to Joystick Button 4
    • “Toggle Engine 1 Fuel Valve” - Set to Joystick Button 3
  • KEEP the below:
    • “Set Engine 2 Fuel Valve” - Set to Joystick Button 4
    • “Set Engine 1 Fuel Valve” - Set to Joystick Button 3

...jim

ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.

Ridvan Celik Did any get the flickering to stop? Also I am still getting a 50% drop is FPS after landing? When I get to midway of any field it does it?

Chris Chiozza

2 hours ago, cchiozza said:

Ridvan Celik Did any get the flickering to stop? Also I am still getting a 50% drop is FPS after landing? When I get to midway of any field it does it?

I finally got rid of my flickering issue by deleting all traces of the FBW plane from community, and also higher level folders within the main MSFS folder. While checking, I also found several folders related to FBW repaints than I had already removed from my community folder. 

Finally, I uninstalled the FBW installer and after a reboot, I installed it again and then immediately installed the Dev version. 

After all this, my FBW A32NX appears to be working mostly correctly. No more flickering buttons, and the EFB is now showing the new correct one (instead of either the old version or just a blank white screen).

I searched for all flybywire files in appdata and deleted. Reinstall Dev A320 now no slowdowns on landing no more FLICKERING!!!

Chris Chiozza