Sign in to follow this  
rfelger

HD 787 MOD

13 minutes ago, DMullert said:

That link does not work.  Any chance to get a link that works?  Thanks.

You have to sign in than you can Download !

cheers 😉

• Upvote 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

45 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

You have to sign in than you can Download !

cheers 😉

I am signed in to discord and I am able to access the Hangar9 channel but for some reason this link takes me to a blank Discord page.  Any ideas?

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

1 hour ago, DMullert said:

I am signed in to discord and I am able to access the Hangar9 channel but for some reason this link takes me to a blank Discord page.  Any ideas?

Did you try here Heavy-Division/B78XH: B78XH is an open source and free modification of default Boeing 787-10 in Microsoft Flight Simulator. (github.com)

Same thing, you have to be sign in to see in the upper right a green Box that says code, click there and you will see "download zip" this allways is the latest DEV now MAIN Version thats out at the moment.

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

That worked.  Thanks.

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

On 8/12/2021 at 12:12 PM, Ricardo41 said:

Would it kill people to come up with meaningful thread titles that summarize the problem and thus make it possible to more accurately employ the search function.?

You're certainly not wrong, but I don't see how this relates to this thread. I've seen titles such as "At A Loss", "Anyone ever see this?", "This looks unpleasant but then again", "Just my opinion", "A strange one..." pop up in the last week or so! Any of them beats this thread's title hands down! 😅

My simming system: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 Ti Super 16GB, LG 38" 3840x1600

On 8/12/2021 at 9:46 AM, pmplayer said:

Same thing, you have to be sign in to see in the upper right a green Box that says code, click there and you will see "download zip" this allways is the latest DEV now MAIN Version thats out at the moment.

Thanks, pmplayer!  I didn't know where to find the developer file on that page.

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

1 hour ago, Waldo Pepper said:

I use this app to download the prominent gps and aircraft mods and keep them updated,  https://flightsim.to/file/15569/msfs-community-downloader

Makes life simpler when you can check them all with one click,  and update them with another click.

Hi Waldo,

Does this app allow download of the "development" versions of the 78XH and A320NX?  The "Stable" versions of these are often not up-to-date, especially after an MSFS update that can mess up the older versions. 

Edited by Mike777

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

13 minutes ago, Mike777 said:

Hi Waldo,

Does this app allow download of the "development" versions of the 78XH and A320NX?  The "Stable" versions of these are often not up-to-date, especially after an MSFS update that can mess up the older versions. 

So,  I just checked.  Although the downloader shows version 0.1.9,    for some reason that version doesn't have the latest SU5 updates as the 0.1.9 version @ GitHub.   So,  disregard use of the downloader for now. I apologize for the bad info.   Not sure why the devs would name two versions "0.1.9".   It shows a different commit date though.

Edited by Waldo Pepper

1 minute ago, Waldo Pepper said:

So,  I just checked.  Although the downloader shows version 0.1.9,    for some reason that version doesn't have the latest SU5 updates as the 0.1.9 version @ GitHub.   So,  disregard use of the downloader for now. I apologize for the bad info.   Not sure why the devs would name two versions "0.1.9".   It shows a different commit date though.

Thank you very much for checking!

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

The stable Version ( 0.1.9 ) is not updated to SU5 so you should always use the last Dev. ( now main ) Version for that.

Also the ongoeing changes are not in 0.1.9 and will not for some time..

cheers 😉

• Upvote 1

spacer.png