Sign in to follow this  
James8133

Crew not working for NGXu

Good afternoon, I recently installed the FS2Crew All Access Pack for P3D V5 and I am having issues with my product. I already set my buttons for Autofeather, Propeller sync, and Alternate Static Source in the P3D settings area. When I push those buttons on my NGXu, nothing is showing up. Am I missing something here? Looking forward to some help! 

James Stump

I don't understand why it doesn't appear to be working. I haven't had much problems with the crew products in the past...

Edited by James8133

James Stump

You probably forgot to "Enable" FS2Crew via the FS2Crew NGX U config manager. 

FS2Crew entries are probably not on your panel.cfg as a result.

The test is to try opening the FS2Crew Main Panel via the VEHICLES - INSTRUMENT PANEL menu.

If you don't see any FS2Crew entry there, then it means FS2Crew is not on your panel.cfg.  It means it wasn't "enabled".

I don't see the config manager. All I see is the FS2Crew All Access Icon on my computer screen.

James Stump

Did you download and install the NGX-U version of the FS2Crew All Access application?

You need to select the NGX-U, download it and then install it from your default save location.

The All Access utility is essentially just a downloader.

Yes, I did click the NGXu, and download it. After it was done installing it kept showing the green bar status on the application. 

James Stump

4 minutes ago, James8133 said:

https://imgur.com/gallery/LEzTQsZ

This is all I see after I downloaded the crew.

it  might  have  changed  but  there  should  be  desktop  icon  fs2crew icon  eg  pdv4  etc   click on it  and  there  will be  a  option  to  enable  it  for  what ever  aircraft  you  got installed

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

28 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

it  might  have  changed  but  there  should  be  desktop  icon  fs2crew icon  eg  pdv4  etc   click on it  and  there  will be  a  option  to  enable  it  for  what ever  aircraft  you  got installed

I don't see that part at all anywhere. I'm really confused here.🙃

James Stump

Also, another thing to note. I was looking at the Crew manual and I noticed something different about the EGPWS Page. On my FMC it's on pages 3/16. However, on the crew manual the EGPWS page is on page 10/11. Is that not correct?

https://imgur.com/a/F3nmmNs

Edited by James8133

James Stump

44 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

How come I'm not seeing the FS2Crew Icon for P3DV5? I can't find the config manager.

James Stump

5 hours ago, James8133 said:

How come I'm not seeing the FS2Crew Icon for P3DV5? I can't find the config manager.

is  it  in  your  start  menu at  all

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

2 hours ago, pete_auau said:

is  it  in  your  start  menu at  all

Where would I be able to find it? in my P3D settings?

James Stump

The icon should be on your desktop.

Also, if you click the Windows icon in the task bar, you can see the menu pop up with all the programs on your computer.

Scroll down till you see FS2Crew.

However, I still suspect you did not install FS2Crew NGX - U.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, James8133 said:

Where would I be able to find it? in my P3D settings?

not  in  the  p3d  settings  at all, completely  different.  As  Bryan  has  mentioned  the  post above  mine  looks  like  you havn't  installed  it  at all  since if  you had  it  would  have  made  a short  cut  on the  desktop,  or    it  would  be  under  your  start  menu   fs2crew   scroll  down  till  you  find it 

Peter kelberg