Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cormega

The loading times with my FSX is way over 5 minutes

>> There is no way loading should take 10 min. no matter where>you are > unless your running an incredibly slow processor and graphics>card.>> Please see above.>> Craigloading times have zero to do with graphics cards

Alex, You have an incredible knack for posting statements that: 1.) Offer no help for the person that asked for it. 2.) Offering no explanation of your statement to anyone who might be looking at this thread for help. So please in the future at least offer one or the other instead of simply making statements that are meaningless to anyone without providing an explanation for the statement. Perhaps you know everything there is to know with regards to computers and anything having to do with them but we aren't all as smart as you apparently. Some of us actually come to the forums to broaden our horizons. Thanks in advance for offering help or explanations. Craig

Guest Cormega

>Another 3rd party defrag utility you might want to check is>Perfect Disk. I have version 6.0 but I think it's been>updated. It's far better than the default XP defragger>because, unlike the XP default defrag utility, it also>defragments your page (swap) file and all system file.>>>BobJust a quick tip on dealing with Page (swap) File fragmentation...set your rig to delete the file upon closing Windows...this way it creates a new one each session, also try putting your pagefile on another drive than your Op sys! Helped me heaps!

Hi,I'm also using O&O (bought it recently. Which defrag mode did you use (Complete/name, Stealth etc)?Thanks