Sign in to follow this  
Deleted

Today Q/A Event Fenix simulations - 13. August

starting in 15 min www.twitch.tv/fenixsimulations

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Deleted said:

starting in 15 min www.twitch.tv/fenixsimulations

Thanks, the stream is live now for Fenix.

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Aamir just said the Fenix A320 is about a few weeks away from beta testing.  

• Like 1

Aamir also confirmed that the Fenix A320 will be a one time purchase.  So there won't be a yearly fee to use the Fenix A320, despite the fact that it uses ProSim, which does charge a yearly fee.

• Like 2

If you haven't seen it, take a look. This is hands down the most detailed aircraft model you'll find outside of DCS. It looks like the ultimate passion project of a bunch of experienced airplane nerds.

• Like 3

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Amazing! I can't wait to support this project.

Congratulations to Aamir for his charisma and to the whole team.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Here are some screenshots I compiled as well. 

https://bit.ly/3smHrc7

Edited by iFlySimX
  • Like 6

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

1 hour ago, WestAir said:

If you haven't seen it, take a look. This is hands down the most detailed aircraft model you'll find outside of DCS. It looks like the ultimate passion project of a bunch of experienced airplane nerds.

Hmmm.  I’ll have to keep this one on my radar!

How would you say it compares to the PMDG modern heavies?

Chris Camp

5 minutes ago, Kilo60 said:

Hmmm.  I’ll have to keep this one on my radar!

How would you say it compares to the PMDG modern heavies?

It's still a bit early but I would put them slightly above PMDG right now. Keep in mind that this bird is STILL in Alpha 😉

• Like 1

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

1 hour ago, abrams_tank said:

Aamir also confirmed that the Fenix A320 will be a one time purchase.  So there won't be a yearly fee to use the Fenix A320, despite the fact that it uses ProSim, which does charge a yearly fee.

Glad it’s a one time purchase, for me personally I’m not a fan of recurring cost for a product and wouldn’t consider it if it was a subscription base so this is great news!

• Like 1

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

2 minutes ago, iFlySimX said:

It's still a bit early but I would put them slightly above PMDG right now. Keep in mind that this bird is STILL in Alpha 😉

PMDG should start showcasing the progress on their 737 seeing as how we are getting a taste of this one…Of course that’s my selfish thought cause I want to see the 737 lol. 

• Like 1

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

2 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

The link to your screenshots doesn't work.

https://bit.ly/3smHrc7

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, iFlySimX said:

PMDG should start showcasing the progress on their 737 seeing as how we are getting a taste of this one…Of course that’s my selfish thought cause I want to see the 737 lol.