Sign in to follow this  
Bigbluss

Aerosoft CRJ new version is out

Just saw on their forums whilst I was throwing a hissy fit about their customer service that the new version has just been released. Hope this helps people out.

Mine shows 1.0.9. Is this correct as I thought it was suppose to be 1.0.6.

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Just now, Wise87 said:

Mine shows 1.0.9. Is this correct as I thought it was suppose to be 1.0.6.

I think you're correct. Guys in the other forum said they're seeing 1.0.6!

1.0.6. here.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

But the button is greyed???????

1.0.6.0 Update 6 (for Sim Update 5)
- Fixed startup flag reset after engine spoolup (PACKS OFF Lt and CAS message)
- Fixed missing symbols on MFD
- Formula correction for IAS calculation
- Fixed L/R selection in MFD Menus
- Fixed Audio panel volume controls for COM radios
- Several fixes in aircraft.cfg files (airline names, callsigns etc.)
- Flaps indication "1" on EICAS for lever position 1 (physical flaps position = 0)
- Fixed PA/CALL/EMER pushbutton lights
- Camera zoom increased for FCP and Fuel/Defuel Panel cameras
- Camera angle changed for EFB camera
- Fixed setting reserve and taxi fuel on loading a flightplan
- Disabled thrust reserver unlock during cold&dark
- CRJ-550/700 flight model updated
- Fixed Radius to Fix legs
- Fixed a condition where the value for a minute could become 60 and an hour could become 24
- Added math library provided by Asobo to fix airspeed indicator issue
- Fixed shadow center camera
- Added high quality flag for textures (no longer default setting in SU5)

Chris Chiozza

2 minutes ago, cchiozza said:

But the button is greyed???????

What button?

Not much to go one there!

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

The button is grayed out because you need to download the new installer from your account, no update is available from the Aerosoft Updater.

Cheers, Pete

• Like 1

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

2 minutes ago, PilotPete99 said:

The button is grayed out because you need to download the new installer from your account, no update is available from the Aerosoft Updater.

Cheers, Pete

O that button, 🤣.

• Like 2

Not sure if it's just me, but with the new update I can no longer use the CRS/SPD/HDG/ALT sync buttons. 

Former Child, Current Adult

9 minutes ago, liamp51 said:

Not sure if it's just me, but with the new update I can no longer use the CRS/SPD/HDG/ALT sync buttons. 

Never mind! You need to right click before being able to use the sync feature. Weird but it works!

Former Child, Current Adult

3 hours ago, Bigbluss said:

Just saw on their forums whilst I was throwing a hissy fit about their customer service that the new version has just been released. Hope this helps people out.

Word of advice, Aerosoft does not have Millenial-Friendly customer service, so if you're in that under-40 age category keep that in mind.  Aerosoft are also mostly German.  I can say this because I'm pretty much 99% German myself -- most Germans are direct, no-nonsense, and as we say in my family you can tell a German something but you can't tell them much.  Heh.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the CRJ.  I am still one of those on the sidelines.  I own their CRJ for P3D and knowing that, their MSFS version will be very good in about 2 years.  It just got a lot of bad press for the first couple of years of its development, but it turned out to be quite good.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

2 minutes ago, Mace said:

Word of advice, Aerosoft does not have Millenial-Friendly customer service, so if you're in that under-40 age category keep that in mind.  Aerosoft are also mostly German.  I can say this because I'm pretty much 99% German myself -- most Germans are direct, no-nonsense, and as we say in my family you can tell a German something but you can't tell them much.  Heh.

Sorry I don’t agree. It is not about being Germans or not. The fact is regardless, they have no attitude and rude towards their customers. It is a fact and many of us know this

• Like 4

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

5 minutes ago, Mace said:

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the CRJ.  I am still one of those on the sidelines.  I own their CRJ for P3D and knowing that, their MSFS version will be very good in about 2 years.  It just got a lot of bad press for the first couple of years of its development, but it turned out to be quite good.

Thanks for the advice. I'm 35 so almost, but not quite outside of the millennial bracket! I've raised a complaint anyway. I work with a few very talented German engineers. I love their directness and willingness to give candid feedback - but I won't tolerate being insulted by the Aerosoft developers. I'm generally not really a complainer but these guys really rubbed me the wrong way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

Sorry I don’t agree. It is not about being Germans or not. The fact is regardless, they have no attitude and rude towards their customers. It is a fact and many of us know this

Didn't I just say that?

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

2 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

I sent the guy that was very rude to me a direct PM saying that if he privately apologises to me I'll happily drop it, but if not I'll exhaust Aerosoft's internal complaints procedure and if it isn't satisfactory raise it with Asobo/Microsoft. I doubt either of them would be too pleased to know one of their partners is openly insulting paying customers.

Said person has not responded to me, but has cc'd a manager into the conversation. Will be interesting to see what comes of this. I really regret buying their aircraft now.