Sign in to follow this  
Bigbluss

Aerosoft CRJ new version is out

56 minutes ago, Bigbluss said:

Nothing wrong with that.

Only that it has nothing to do with the announcement that there is a new version of their CRJ available...

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, turbomax said:

Mr. Kok from Aerosoft is NOT german, he is dutch. He handles PR & marketing 😊

I know he's Dutch.  And I know he handles PR & marketing.

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

3 hours ago, turbomax said:

Mr. Kok from Aerosoft is NOT german, he is dutch. He handles PR & marketing 😊

And we dutch are such likeable people....

• Like 1

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD

So, since I will not get to fly her till next Wednesday.

How is the new version?

• Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

7 minutes ago, hansb57 said:

And we dutch are such likeable people....

My former boss was Dutch.

He used to call us "boers" if we didn't behave, and told us the shop looked like a "Turkish bazaar" if it was not 100% tidy. 😄

• Like 1

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

1 hour ago, Mace said:

I know he's Dutch.  And I know he handles PR & marketing.

...with a sledgehammer.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

10 hours ago, Bigbluss said:

I'm not sure what "Karen comment" means, but on the whole I think I agree. Looks like these guys won't change, so no more Aerosoft purchases. 

It's a meme. A 'Karen' is around middle-aged, will typically sport a certain type of shortish female haircut and demand to speak to the manager after throwing a tantrum at the shop front desk for virtually no good reason.

• Like 3

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

Is the new version 1.06 or 1.09?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

37 minutes ago, threegreen said:

It's a meme. A 'Karen' is around middle-aged, will typically sport a certain type of shortish female haircut and demand to speak to the manager after throwing a tantrum at the shop front desk for virtually no good reason.

Ah I see, well, maybe I was a Karen then 😂

• Like 1

Hmmm not able to update via Contrail or the ASUpdater.

AS updater shows Red with update option greyed out and via Contrail, of which I purchased the CRJ, it shows v1.4 with no update option enabled...

What do I need to do?

Chris Camp

Well I just tried a flight and although the VNAV worked great, the ILS still does not work. The AP will not follow the glide slope at all. And the glide slope itself was completely wrong, if I hand-flew it to the flight director I would end up in the ground > 2 miles short.

1 hour ago, captain420 said:

Is the new version 1.06 or 1.09?

1.06 is AS current version and I also believe the MSFS market has different versions numbers  but I think 1.09 is = to AS 1.06.

yer it’s just another reason I will not buy from the sim market.

So I think there the same version with different numbers 🙄

• Like 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I have the Marketplace version and the update download just keeps looping and starting from the beginning over and over again..

• Upvote 1

Tom Wright

Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) | Intel Core i7 4770k @ 4.3GHz | 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM | GTX 1060 6GB | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Sidestick + Quadrant | Xbox Series S

2 hours ago, Tom Wright said:

I have the Marketplace version and the update download just keeps looping and starting from the beginning over and over again..

Ditto. Can’t update it. Other items I have that needed updating worked fine. Only the CRJ is stuck in a loop. 

Matthew Maclauchlan