Sign in to follow this  
Bigbluss

Aerosoft CRJ new version is out

12 hours ago, somiller said:

Flew the CRJ tonight and the EFB was fine...weird.

Glad you got it sorted. There’s always going to be the odd 1-off.

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

I don’t know what’s going on with this plane for me but I cannot get it to fly an ILS approach. Pretty sure I’m following the correct procedures. Back in the bin I guess.

2 hours ago, Azapata87 said:

I don’t know what’s going on with this plane for me but I cannot get it to fly an ILS approach. Pretty sure I’m following the correct procedures. Back in the bin I guess.

Do you go green?

Done 4 flights today Captured the GS perfect every time.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

8 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Do you go green?

Done 4 flights today Captured the GS perfect every time.

Same. Flew 3 or 4 ILS approaches last night to different airports and the CRJ flew all but one to minimums quite well. The one minor problem I had on one approach was a slight deviation to the right of loc at minimums.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

13 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Do you go green?

.. Captured the GS perfect every time.

Me to, had a couple of flights now, with no problem at all to capturing the GS, could not be better IMO !

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

For me also, several flights. All ILS capturing fine.

Peter

Windows 11 / MSFS from MS-Store and EFB2 from Aivlasoft

I don't fly this one much but when I do two things always happen.

1. When I reach cruise the airplane remains in nose up position and starts loosing speed. I then start engaging and disengaging the autopilot, choosing lower altitude and stuff like so the plane does not stall.

2. When on approach and the airplane intercepts the GS, instead of going down the nose goes up again and I always loose the glideslope and I have to fly it manually - pitching heavily down to intercept it and fly the approach. 

I thought I will be able to figure it out by myself but whatever I do this happens. What am I doing wrong and why is this happening?

16 minutes ago, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

When I reach cruise the airplane remains in nose up position and starts loosing speed. I then start engaging and disengaging the autopilot, choosing lower altitude and stuff like so the plane does not stall.

What was your cruise power set to? The plane doesn’t have auto throttle, so if it’s maintaining altitude and going to stall, that’s on you to increase power.

Edited by FlyingInACessna

1 minute ago, FlyingInACessna said:

What was your cruise power set to? The plane doesn’t have auto throttle, so if it’s maintaining altitude and going to stall, that’s on you to increase power.

Climb. I put it to MAX and still the same.

1 hour ago, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

Its very hard to say what your doing wrong but in cruise you should be in MAN not CLIMB.

PM me your email and i will sent you my walk through, hopefully it will help Tomaz.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

4 hours ago, motishow said:

any good tutorial for RNAV?

thanks

RNAV is not supported normally in the CRJ, so choose the VOR or NBD approach 

8 hours ago, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

Checked gear, flaps, and speed brakes?