Sign in to follow this  
byork

Released! FS2Crew for the FBW A32NX Project - Finally!

Yeah sorry, I really don't like panels and tool tips all over the screen.  Doesn't sound good to me at all.  Even requiring a panel to be open for voice control as with Pushback Express really bugs me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

HI Bryan , I have issue regarding the activation serial key ...

I have 2 personal pc , one locator town , another at my howetown . every weekeed  I,ll back to my hometown and see my family memeber , but see the T&C for this program only allow to run one on machine ......

if let's said I installed the program on  the desktop at town .I unable to use it on hometown desktop .  so I need to purchase another copy of the program to install to my hometown desktop ? 

SO how ...........

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scotth6 said:

Yeah sorry, I really don't like panels and tool tips all over the screen.  Doesn't sound good to me at all.  Even requiring a panel to be open for voice control as with Pushback Express really bugs me.

Same for me. I'd say tooltips and assist screens decrease the level of immersion. I don't say they are bad things, many will like the new system, but it would have been great to have a choice...

• Upvote 1

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

Hi Bryan, thanks for another great product. Am I correct in thinking that if I press pre-flight procedures, MSFS won't start by activating the Pushback? Or am I doing something wrong? I am just playing around getting used to it at the moment.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

5 hours ago, scotth6 said:

Hey Guys,

Actually you can unpin the panel so it's not on top, and you can use voice, so basicly, it doesn't shows the panel over the sim, the thing is it will require you to know all checklist responses via voice (for most people may not be an issue, but for some others maybe), it's kinda an option too. However, we can improve this in future too with new ways to handle the panel visibility.

Cheers,

Manuel

Edited by Manuel82
  • Like 2

spacer.png

I am not lucky with the missing PDF. It is very complicated to understand the usage and the right flow. Too many buttons and options imo and not selfexplainating. But I will give them a try some more days. However: My most important question: How can I use it in VR??? I thought an in-game-integration means an in-game-panel 😞

Does this integrate PBE if you own that?  In other words, do I still have to open PBE along with FS2C or will that somehow activate itself?

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

6 hours ago, scotth6 said:

Have you actually used the program?

The panels are dynamic (auto shrink and grow).  You can make it very, very small, or you could even minimize the whole panel if you don't want to see it.

Tool tips are there for training should you need it.  You can even disable the tool tips if you don't want to seem them.  There's an option for that.

Cheers,

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SKeller said:

Same for me. I'd say tooltips and assist screens decrease the level of immersion. I don't say they are bad things, many will like the new system, but it would have been great to have a choice...

There's an option on the CFG panel to disable tool tips.

Assist screen is there for training.  Once you have the system figured out, you can "hide" the assist panel.

Cheers,

8 hours ago, sweeseng85 said:

HI Bryan , I have issue regarding the activation serial key ...

I have 2 personal pc , one locator town , another at my howetown . every weekeed  I,ll back to my hometown and see my family memeber , but see the T&C for this program only allow to run one on machine ......

if let's said I installed the program on  the desktop at town .I unable to use it on hometown desktop .  so I need to purchase another copy of the program to install to my hometown desktop ? 

SO how ...........

Sorry, you're licensed to 1 machine now.

I'm sorry for having to get to tough on the licensing, but we had such massive piracy with the old FS2Crew's that I really had to clamp down on it because it was just getting too discouraging.

However, send me ticket via the FS2Crew website.  We'll work something out for you.

Edited by byork

1 hour ago, AeroKruemel said:

I am not lucky with the missing PDF. It is very complicated to understand the usage and the right flow. Too many buttons and options imo and not selfexplainating. But I will give them a try some more days. However: My most important question: How can I use it in VR??? I thought an in-game-integration means an in-game-panel 😞

What brand of VR are u using?

Cheers,

Manuel

spacer.png

3 hours ago, AeroKruemel said:

The tool bar is a "launcher" only. 

Compared to FSX/P3D, MSFS is now very, very restrictive on what you can run "inside" of it.  You'll never get a complex multi threaded speech recognition program that requires access to to the Windows API running inside of it.  

That's why FS2Crew is now an external app (external EXE).

You prefer Voice Control or Button Control?

In VR, you could get away with using the hotkeys.  In pushback express that would be pretty simple.

You could also use voice control.

In FBW, it would be more complex, but you'd have to memorize the phrases.

However, you could just say for example "Before Start Checklist", and then respond "Set and Checked" for everything.

Hello There, i love the new Version for FBW but i still have a problem to find the AFT CALL Button to call a Purser in the Button Version. I dont use Voice so it would be great when i can call for Drinks or something also with my keybord or mouse . 

12 minutes ago, iEnki said:

Hello There, i love the new Version for FBW but i still have a problem to find the AFT CALL Button to call a Purser in the Button Version. I dont use Voice so it would be great when i can call for Drinks or something also with my keybord or mouse . 

The AFT Call button is on the A320's overhead panel, right above the left wiper switch.

Glad you like the new version 😉