Sign in to follow this  
aatd

Saitek / Logitech FIP -- How to install (MSFS 2020)?

I have a glass cockpit (Simionic PFD, MFD and audio panels), but am wondering how difficult it would be to install 3-4 of my Saitek generation FIPs to serve as the backup steam gauges.  This in MSFS 2020 and P3d (v5,1).

Two questions:

1.  (Viability ?):  Is this even doable ( e.g., am I going to have "conflict" issues due to the glass cockpit instrumentation; or other problems? )?  And;

2.  (How-to ?):  Can someone tell me what I need to do in order to install / run the FIPs?

Thank you,

Brian

On 8/14/2021 at 12:43 PM, aatd said:

I have a glass cockpit (Simionic PFD, MFD and audio panels), but am wondering how difficult it would be to install 3-4 of my Saitek generation FIPs to serve as the backup steam gauges.  This in MSFS 2020 and P3d (v5,1).

Two questions:

1.  (Viability ?):  Is this even doable ( e.g., am I going to have "conflict" issues due to the glass cockpit instrumentation; or other problems? )?  And;

2.  (How-to ?):  Can someone tell me what I need to do in order to install / run the FIPs?

Thank you,

Brian

if you just want the basics then install the plugin from Logitech...  They have installers for bother the P3D and MSFS...

Les O'Reilly

Hello Les,

...I apologize for the stupid question, but can you direct me to where I need to go to install msfs 2020 the plugin?

Many thanks,

Brian

On 1/4/2022 at 7:25 PM, aatd said:

Hello Les,

...I apologize for the stupid question, but can you direct me to where I need to go to install msfs 2020 the plugin?

Many thanks,

Brian

ugh on the logitec site they have a download and then you run the installer ... that said I have never used it ..  I have been using SPAD.neXt since 2015 so when MSFS came out I never installed the software to use it...

Les O'Reilly