Sign in to follow this  
oosterlo

River/Inland waterway colors

Guest KemoF15

Any files out there that adjust the rather strange coloring of rivers/waterways etc in FSX? Looks very environmentally unfriendly and totally fake. Just my opinion. I've got xclass and some other environmental payware that "greens" up otherwise barren wasteland but it doesn't adjust water.THanksRake

Guest KemoF15

At the link above it mentions:"This product can be used with both FS2004 and FSX by use of two separate installers. However, the water textures and other textures specified below were specifically designed to work in FS2004 only. Amazingly, the water textures created are only 32 kbs in size as compared to default water textures of 170 kbs. Therefore, your sim will load and run Real sky water textures much more efficiently."Looks like water texture won't work in FSX.Are you using it in FSX?Rake

Guest rightnumberone

I noticed that the logo on one of my planes ... the color is off by 3.2 shades. It totally blows the whole experience for me.Anybody have some software that allows us to fix the color schemes on the logos?Also, the approach lights at my airport are too bright. They hurt my eyes when I'm landing. I'd like to take them down about 2,400 lumens to make it more realistic.Anybody?

>I noticed that the logo on one of my planes ... the color is>off by 3.2 shades. It totally blows the whole experience for>me.>>Anybody have some software that allows us to fix the color>schemes on the logos?>>Also, the approach lights at my airport are too bright. They>hurt my eyes when I'm landing. I'd like to take them down>about 2,400 lumens to make it more realistic.>>Anybody?Approach light intensity can be set by making an add-on enhancement to your airport.Best way to do that right now, would be to use AFCAD. AFCAD allows you to set light intensity IIRC. If not then it can be manually doctored in the xml I believe. Then you would need to convert your AFCAD to FSX format, and you're done.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB