Sign in to follow this  
IDLE POWER

OTHH Traffic

Hello

I am using AIG AI traffic for fsx. All the AI traffic for qatar airways is based in OTBD instead of OTHH. I have read many forums but none were really helpful.

Can anyone help me to move the traffic from OTBD to OTHH?

Thanks

Yes, but in AIFP there is no airport 'OTBD'. There is only hamad international airport. But in the simulator they are parked in the old doha airport.

It has been many years since I had to do it but AIFP has a function to change the destination from OTBD to OTHH. Replace the  codes and compile the traffic for each airline that you have that serves OTHH. I did it myself before using AI Maanger which does it for you, but is for P3d V4 and up and it only took about 20-25 minutes.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

AIFP does not use the airport code OTBD. It has all the other AI traffic to land at OTHH. But for some reason all the AI qatar airways aircraft are parked at OTBD. It is really confusing.

Not sure I can help, but just a couple questions; 1) Have you deactivated the default FSX traffic file?, 2) Do you have the OTHH scenery?

Thanks..

Ernest Pergrem

Sorry to reply very late

I have OTHH scenery. 

I dont really understand by 

On 8/16/2021 at 3:20 AM, airernie said:

Have you deactivated the default FSX traffic file

1 hour ago, IDLE POWER said:

I dont really understand by "Have you deactivated default FSX traffic file"

Go to SCENERY/World/Scenery folder and change trafficAircraft.bgl to something like trafficAircraft.bgl_off.

That eliminates the default FSX AI traffic.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

11 hours ago, IDLE POWER said:

Sorry to reply very late

I have OTHH scenery.

Also, what scenery are you using for OTHH?

The Project OTHH scenery has OTHH correctly postioned, but uses the ICAO code OTBD because when the file was created there were no flight plans using OTHH. 

I am using OTHH by Menno C Robert and the aircraft are accurately positioned.  The only consequence of using Robert's file is that OTBD still shows in FSX, but since you have no aircraft flying to it, it's not an issue.

Edited by airernie

Ernest Pergrem

OTBD is still an operating airport so it's good to have it still in your sim. As I mentioned above, use AIFP and add OTHH into the database if you don't have it already. Is your AIFP up to date?

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS