Sign in to follow this  
Moria15

Any Rumours of any of these aircraft being worked on?

8 hours ago, Matchstick said:

Just Flight are already working on bringing the BAe 146 to MSFS but it's not clear yet whether that or the Fokker 28 will be their first airliner release for MSFS.

I assume the F28 will be first since we’ve had some preview shots (unless I’ve missed some of the BAe146?)

Looking forward to both in any event.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I just want a DC3.

• Like 2

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

11 minutes ago, Howiefly13 said:

I just want a DC3.

Well, you can have its inspiration shortly.

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

On 8/16/2021 at 7:28 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

I can't speak for my good friend Oleksiy at Majestic, but I will offer some general insight on the issue/question.

If a project requires the software to be substantially researched and re-written, then no matter how similar the model may look and operate the fact is that it's a different product and as such I have no problem not receiving a discount because I owned a similar product.  Manhour wise, just the R&D for producing a product on a new sim is overwhelming.

I hope this helps.

My very best wishes.

Reason for my question was this. I already have the Majestic Q400 for FSX/P3D but it is the 32 bit version. Since I have replaced P3D V2 (which could run my Q400) with P3D V5 which can't run the 32 bit version. So in order to use my Q400 an upgrade to 64 bit is needed and here I have a discount. But Majestic says they plan to release their Q400 for MSFS. So my question is should I upgrade now to P3D 64 bit or wait for the MSFS version ? If the price for this upgrade is the same for both sims it talks to favour of MSFS. On the other hand if MSFS version means substantially higher cost (Buy new plane) or will take significantly long time to arrive that would speak for P3D version.

On 8/16/2021 at 8:50 PM, jbdbow1970 said:

There is a highly detailed Q400 version coming to the X-Plane Platform soon you don't think there will be a highly detailed Q400 coming to MSFS in the next few years? Majestic or no Majestic. How is FS Labs looking with their A320 series for MSFS at the moment with the new Fenix announcement?

Question is will there be a Q400 better or as good as the Majestic ?

2 minutes ago, jfri said:

So my question is should I upgrade now to P3D 64 bit or wait for the MSFS version ? 

I've been waiting for the Majestic Q300 for FSX/P3D for about 10 years. I am sure that when they release the Q400 for MSFS, it will be mind-blowing; I am just not holding my breath. Based on this, and assuming that the generally less appealing graphics of the world in P3D does not matter to you, I would suggest to go for the P3D version now.

• Like 1

Majestic has been fairly neutral in their position towards the simulator with them stating in July "We will make announcements regard that platform when we have something to report. At this time that platform is not a priority for Majestic as we have a a few other projects planned before going full force into that platform"

Would love to see it in MSFS but waiting too long and you risk someone else producing something as good or better.

Chris

49 minutes ago, jfri said:

Reason for my question was this. I already have the Majestic Q400 for FSX/P3D but it is the 32 bit version. Since I have replaced P3D V2 (which could run my Q400) with P3D V5 which can't run the 32 bit version. So in order to use my Q400 an upgrade to 64 bit is needed and here I have a discount. But Majestic says they plan to release their Q400 for MSFS. So my question is should I upgrade now to P3D 64 bit or wait for the MSFS version ? If the price for this upgrade is the same for both sims it talks to favour of MSFS. On the other hand if MSFS version means substantially higher cost (Buy new plane) or will take significantly long time to arrive that would speak for P3D version.

I understood my friend and my answer still applies.  The despite P3Dv1/v2/v3 being compiled for 32 bit and P3Dv4/v5 for 64 bit, the aircraft (and most certainly the graphics) largely remained the same.  Let me put it another way... going from P3D to MSFS is similar to going from P3D to Xplane, the coding is different, so lots of time figuring out how to do things and lots and lots of writing new code.  The only way to think of it is as a new product.

My very best wishes to you!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

48 minutes ago, qqwertzde said:

I've been waiting for the Majestic Q300 for FSX/P3D for about 10 years. I am sure that when they release the Q400 for MSFS, it will be mind-blowing; I am just not holding my breath. Based on this, and assuming that the generally less appealing graphics of the world in P3D does not matter to you, I would suggest to go for the P3D version now.

I still use it all the time, and I've been a member of the internal team since the FSX project started.  The Majestic and Leonardo Maddog teams are the very, very best in the flight sim world.

Best wishes!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

I'll settle for a C172 that works.

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Does anybody know anything about 737CL?  There was an announcement right after MFS2020 was released that  some guys started working on 737CL. But now has been a long while since I heard anything. Also, there were other developer's  pictures of 737CL cockpit and model, which looked amazing. But no info absolutely for now...

I think that 737CL is cursed... There were only 2 projects : Wilco for MFS2024 and IXIEG for Xplane.. Other announced projects passed away shortly after announcement...

Intel i9-13900K, GIGABYTE GAMING Z790, GeForce RTX4080, 32GB

JustFlight has been working on a B747-200 for quite a while, originally for P3D but it has yet to be released, there appears to be a blackout on this project. I wonder if it will make the move to MSFS some days in the future.

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

16 hours ago, Howiefly13 said:

I just want a DC3.

Buy the Dc-6, it comes with four engines for the price of two, great engines/price ratio.

BTW there seems to be a Gloster Meteor in the making at SOH

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

So long as a DC-3, that Boeing 247, and an ATR-47/72 show up. I'll be happy. A native B-17F/G would be good too of course.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

For me, beyond the aircraft that are expected in the next while (pmdg 737 and fenix a320) the one I really want to see is a Q400…I do very much miss having that in the sim.  Honourable mention to the 757/767.

Edited by regis9

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU