Sign in to follow this  
JiBrady

AiCopilot request change to destination

I use the development version of the A320nx. I plan a flight using SimBrief and it gets loaded into the FMS computer.  For example Reno KRNO to Salt Lake City KSLC. Shortly after takeoff the AiCopilot request a change in the destination to KSLC!  But that was the original destination? Has anyone seen this ?

Jim

I have seen it since SU5. ATC is very messed up at the moment. I solve it by just using flight following until the various ATC bugs get fixed.

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Yes, but you will be fine, you'll just need to request cruise level change once it stops requesting you to climb, as the ATC seems to forget it.

This will also happen if you make a flight plan through the main menu and input your flight number into the MCDU.

Edited by Tuskin38

Thanks,

I now see I am not alone in seeing this issue. I also noticed that atc did not request me to go to higher altitudes.   I had to request for an increase 

Thanks for the feedback. 

Jim

This happens when you change something in your flight plan while airborne. For example, it will happen when you remove one waypoint or you select an approach or have to change the one you had chosen for your FP. The CP will see this as a change of "destination" and request a new clearance, which in turn will trigger a new altitude from ATC. This is indeed a new "feature" of SU5.

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2,