Sign in to follow this  
chano777

TRANSPONDER PROBLEM

I cannot enable the digits in the transponder box.

I do the steps by clicking the large black know to enable the first transponder yellow digit but it remains only in dashes when it´s in Stand By mode or in code 1200 when in TARA mode.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the aricraft but it has the same problem. I use FSX 32bit.

I hope I can find soem solution in this forum

Regards

8 hours ago, chano777 said:

I cannot enable the digits in the transponder box.

I do the steps by clicking the large black know to enable the first transponder yellow digit but it remains only in dashes when it´s in Stand By mode or in code 1200 when in TARA mode.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the aricraft but it has the same problem. I use FSX 32bit.

I hope I can find soem solution in this forum

Regards

I just tried setting the transponder in FSX and it works for me. This is what I did:

1. With the a/c powered up, use the mouse (right clicks) to turn the left knob on the transponder all the way to the right to the XPNDR position (about to the 2 o'clock position).

2. Click on the large, round, black knob using the mouse's wheel (center) click button.

3. When a digit position highlights in yellow, click using the mouse's left or right buttons, or just turn the mouse wheel, to set the desired digit value.

4. Use the mouse's wheel click button on the large, round, black knob to move to the next digit position, and repeat step 3 above, etc.

5. After the fourth digit has been set, use the mouse's wheel click button on the large, round, black, knob to exit setting the transponder.

Al

Edited by ark
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, ark said:

I just tried setting the transponder in FSX and it works for me. This is what I did:

1. With the a/c powered up, use the mouse (right clicks) to turn the left knob on the transponder all the way to the right to the XPNDR position (about to the 2 o'clock position).

2. Click on the large, round, black knob using the mouse's wheel (center) click button.

3. When a digit position highlights in yellow, click using the mouse's left or right buttons, or just turn the mouse wheel, to set the desired digit value.

4. Use the mouse's wheel click button on the large, round, black knob to move to the next digit position, and repeat step 3 above, etc.

5. After the fourth digit has been set, use the mouse's wheel click button on the large, round, black, knob to exit setting the transponder.

Al

Hi Al,

Your guidance helped me solved the problem and I was able to change the transponder digits.

Thank you very much

Regards

Carlos