Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Updated list of Future aircraft

That is quite a list... got to check a) SSD free space  b) credit card limit.. 🙂 

• Like 3

Bert

Thanks! DC Designs are really coming out with some bangers. Nieuport 17 by Big Radials looks fun also. 

ASUS Prime Z490-A / i7-10700K / RTX 4080 / G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB / Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic case 

Leonardo's Maddog X MD82 (they did not even mention) will be in MSFS before the Majestic Q400 and at this moment a big? if it ever will be.

Edited by jbdbow1970

Quite the extensive list and selection.  Looking forward to many of them so long as they have a fair amount of systems fidelity. Rather surprised to not see any Carenado. Why the PC-9 and not the 12?

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

8 hours ago, Odepane said:

pretty lean on biz jets, but nice to see so much activity!

The only thing that gets me excited about this list is the Honda Jet. 

• Like 1

I am very excited about Red Wing Simulations Lockheed Super Constellation, my favourite plane was A2A's Constellation in P3D. I hope this version will come close to theirs, also I am looking forward to the DC3. I love flying those old vintage bangers.😎

Edited by Scimiter
  • Like 1

Asus Maximus Hero X11, Intel i9 10850k, 32gb Corsair Dominator ram, 2tb Corsair mp510 ssd  m2, Gigybyte turbo RTX 3090

Lancaster ..4 merlins in harmony. The Derwent/ Ladybower reservoir is going to get some..can’t wait.

• Like 1

We definitely need some turboprop feederliners, the improved scenery for MFS works well their cruising altitudes in the high teens and typical they've got just enough automation so you can have a look about occasionally when single crewed under IFR! Very pleased to see the Saab 340 listed but looking at the NextGen's website there is little to see so it could well be vapourware. I'm a ilttle confused over the ATR 42, some things mention Asobo is developing it and other things say it's a chap who worked on the now forgotten but ever legendary F1 ATR (with animated toilet flushing!).

Obviously I am hugely biased towards the Jetstream 41 but I won't get started on that as I won't stop 🤣 Also can't see MFS supporting TPE331 style engines (geared turboprops) any time soon, given it struggles with free-turbine type PW120 and PT6 as it is.

I'd like to see a current and popular RJ too, JF BAe 146 and Aerosoft CRJ are all well and good but they're being retired enmasse irl, something like an E190-E2 or Airbus A220 would be wonderful. Perhaps the donationware Ouroborus E-jets can console my disappointment with FeelThere's P3Dx64 offering?

Edited by ckyliu

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

12 minutes ago, Scimiter said:

I am very excited about Red Wing Simulations Lockheed Super Constellation, my favourite plane was A2A's Constellation in P3D. I hope this version will come close to theirs, also I am looking forward to the DC3. I love flying those old vintage bangers.😎

Do you have the DC6 ?