Sign in to follow this  
Gdavis0101

Jet Man - This is a "Must See" !

Guest wyoming

Beats the duck out of any other wheeling, surfing, diving or flying activity. Except for spacewalk.

Guest SofaSpud

Wow!Dear Santa for this Xmas i'd like... :)

says it's Shockwave, but doesn't play on my Firefox install...RhettAMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

That's really awesome.Leanna and I instantly launched into a big discussion of how the whole thing would work, especially in regards to weight, the mechanism to extend the wings, and how much fuel he's carrying.

Guest DK8290

Wow ... amazing! It's Superman"says it's Shockwave, but doesn't play on my Firefox install..."Wouldn't play in Opera 9.02 (set as 'identify as Opera' or 'identiry as IE') so I played it in IE7 ... Some people just design things to be playable in IE it seems.

Guest SimDog

To steal Jessica Simpson's line, "I don't know what it is but I want it". That is an awesome machine! I've only seen those Jetcats on RC planes.SD

I believe that jet pack is the closest technology yet devised for man to take on wings and....fly.....Not sitting in a machine. The flying rig became part of him....If I had a chance to do that....I would not give a darn if it voided my life insurance policy....whilst in flight.....too bad.....To shift your body in axis....and soar!Did you see when he went almost at a 45 degree plane to the ground?Whooosh......I found I was holding my breath, with my jaw upon the keyboard...That was the first man that I felt.....WAS FLYING....really....flying..........the man....was free.........wow...Wow.....Mitch R.

Guest wyoming

with just the speed, so that you need energy only to make up for part of the lost mgh. Basically allows you to jump from, say, twice as low for the same time in flight. The take-off they advertise might be a little trickier 'cause you gotta build your mgh from scratch...