Sign in to follow this  
Hor1463

No response for PTT

Hi, I use the button A in MSFS for the PTT, but when I push the button, there is no red Mike in FSCREW and noone can hear me. I have switch all the necessary switches in WIN for Speech. What can I do now.

Roland

Please look at the keyboard icon on the FS2Crew panel.  It needs to be white, indicating that hotkeys can be detected.

If the keyboard icon is white (no red X out), then open the Info Center (INFO) button on the top panel and select open the SPEECH STS page at the very bottom.

It will tell you  if your speech recognition system is running or not.

Edited by byork

Hi Bryan, nice to hear from you. There is no white keyboard icon. The keyboard icon has a red X out. What I have to do?

Roland

Hi Roland,

The Red X means that hot keys cannot be detected.

For hotkeys to be detected, the MSFS window needs to be "in focus" since we're using Simconnect for the Hotkeys.

To put MSFS in focus, just click anywhere inside the cockpit.

When you do that, you'll notice the Red X goes away.

Cheers,

But on my side it doesn't work at all. If i push a hotkey the mic goes red. If i do not push any key the Co pilot response. And he response always. So it is always in open mic mode...🤷‍♂️

Max

Edited by maxhades