Sign in to follow this  
mjrhealth

On the brighter side

I have being doing a tour of southern Africa. Started out in Johanesburg, FAGM to Durban down east coast to capetown abd back up wet coast through Namibia. On last leg i just flew, FYML to Pomfret FAPQ i sort of didnt quiet put in enough fuel so needed to divert thankfully there was a small runway not far FBTS tshabong. Well it kind of suprised me. as elevation around there ia all around 300o ft raxcept this little runway, and since its all desert i never noticed till i was on end of finals. Anyway here is a couple of scrren shots, first shows landing second climb out after refuel. Are you allowed to carry jeryy cans on planes ??? There was nothing out there.Resizeofcessna152.jpgResizeofcessna152climbfbts.jpg

Sounds like a lot of fun!!I hope to be able to do an around the world stint very soon myself, sort of to revive my reduced use of flightsim. Only because real life, and a nice new expensive house are nipping at the time I can spend on my PC flying. :-lolPlease post more of your trips i'd like to keep up with it![hr width=100%" size=1 color="black]http://forefrontgrp.com/MyLogo2.JPGJason | General Aviation Fan

Well going to do UK next. So if there are any UK doods out there give me some airports to fly to. 1 to 2 hr stints are good.Ta