Sign in to follow this  
steve 86

Honeycomb Aeronautical Alpha Flight in stock uk

Last one on ebay...

I should be on commission!😄

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

Scan, my preferred supplier of most things PC, certainly had some Bravos in. I ordered one Friday, at the time of ordering the site was flagging up "13 other people looking at / ordering this right now". Order went through, and it was delivered 09:30 Sat even though I'd only ordered it for Tuesday delivery. Just want back to check and no Alpha or Bravo in stock now.

Pretty crazy really. I've got the yoke although I've not really adapted to using it much, but I'll put together a setup now and get this lot programmed the way I want it. Should be fun.

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

And... that's Box's last one on ebay gone!

27 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

I've got the yoke although I've not really adapted to using it much

I'm glad, in the end, that I got fed up being messed around trying to get the Alpha as the Fulcrum One is such a solid and capable beast. I don't need the Bravo, as I'm happy with the Thrustmaster Airbus TQ, but I'll see how I feel about the Bravo when it arrives. Looking forward to when Chris from Fulcrum is able to announce, and then eventually release, his TQ somewhere down the line.

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

1 hour ago, andy1252 said:

Scan, my preferred supplier of most things PC, certainly had some Bravos in. I ordered one Friday, at the time of ordering the site was flagging up "13 other people looking at / ordering this right now". Order went through, and it was delivered 09:30 Sat even though I'd only ordered it for Tuesday delivery. Just want back to check and no Alpha or Bravo in stock now.

I was going to order from there but Brexit has made it a no go. I'd have to pay VAT to both UK and Ireland. They also don't even deliver to anywhere outside the UK at the moment. Ordered it from some European website instead but will have to wait until end Sept. for delivery.

That's mine arrived. Now to read up on all the threads trying to sort out its quirks!😄🤞

Edit: And there's me just realising I was telling everyone the Bravo was available on the Alpha thread!🙄

Edited by 109Sqn
  • Like 1

I sold my Alpha and Bravo today, they were sold immediately, I think I have never managed to sell something so fast ever, the demand must be huge.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

39 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

I sold my Alpha and Bravo today, they were sold immediately, I think I have never managed to sell something so fast ever, the demand must be huge.

Why did you sell it and for how much?

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

2 hours ago, Ixoye said:

the demand must be huge.

Probably even greater with the price increase.

17 hours ago, captain420 said:

Why did you sell it and for how much?

I sold them for half the price locally, I probably could have gotten more on the open market, but I preferred a quick and easy deal, I have upgraded to Yoko + and use my old TH Warthog throttle instead of the Bravo as I like it better .

Edited by Ixoye

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Box.uk has stock of Bravo throttle quadrant again. If anyone interested.

CPU Intel Core i9 13900K, GPU :RTX 4090 FE, RAM : Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32GB@6000MHz, SSD : Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe M2, Monitor : Asus PG42 UQ

2 hours ago, xenonsk said:

Box.uk has stock of Bravo throttle quadrant again. If anyone interested.

Discovered the one I got a few days ago came with a faulty toggle switch - no sim recognises it. Looks like a return is on the cards.🙄 Hope they replace swiftly...