As a long time simmer an LNM user, I am confused with the following:

In order to "insert" a approach into LNM, I must use Navaid. Upon landing, Navaid doesn't show me any parking. I need to switch back to "Do not use" to see the parking.

240577329_4614821828529080_8879104925004 I know this is going to be a MSFS issue, but I can't get over the red text on every flight plan.

239805264_4614823648528898_5709073313638  This is ridiculously annoying. I have a few payware and freeware airports and scenery in my community folder but LNM doesn't seem to recognize the link.

13 hours ago, BEARlyThereCDN said:

In order to "insert" a approach into LNM, I must use Navaid.

Sorry, but I don't understand. This did not change and is the same procedure for all simulators. Right click on airport, show procedures, select procedure and select use.

I know this is going to be a MSFS issue, but I can't get over the red text on every flight plan.

What is the exact error message if you click the red text? Probably cruise altitude too high or aircraft performance has a too shallow climb and descent.

The TIMECRUIS and TIMEDSCNT are added by MSFS. I'd rather keep flight plans in LNMPLN format to avoid losing information and use export to PLN for MSFS.

This is ridiculously annoying. I have a few payware and freeware airports and scenery in my community folder but LNM doesn't seem to recognize the link.

Do you have remains of previous/other installations of MSFS on disk? Maybe installed Steam after MS subscription?

Alex

This is (unfortunately) a MS Store installation. Can you see the images I posted? It shows the errors. If not, I'll find a new host.

Edited by BEARlyThereCDN

I can see the images.

Does the file "C:\Users\bearl\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\UserCfg.opt" exist and what is the last line in the file?

What you can try:
Go to the "Load Scenery Library" dialog and press "Reset Paths". Then reload.

Alex

1 hour ago, albar965 said:

What you can try:

Go to the "Load Scenery Library" dialog and press "Reset Paths". Then reload.

Alex

That worked! 🤩

6 hours ago, albar965 said:

Sorry, but I don't understand. This did not change and is the same procedure for all simulators. Right click on airport, show procedures, select procedure and select use.

Alex

Hopefully these explain (FSXSCENERY - Saut Ste Marie Airport for MSFS)::

Navigraph for all ON then OFF

240592369_4617433294934600_5416440409286 No taxiways or parking.

240801192_4617433374934592_6088350365927  No Runway 22 approach.

Navigraph OFF:

240776083_4617443908266872_8178661452225

239871312_4617450934932836_4570238694405

Edited by BEARlyThereCDN

22 hours ago, BEARlyThereCDN said:

No taxiways or parking.

This is expected. Navigraph does not provide taxiways.

No Runway 22 approach.

Strange. I see Approach RNAV 22 MUTOD using cycle 2108 and Navigraph only.

Navigraph OFF:

Exactly the same number of procedures here using MSFS navdata.

Did you install the Navigraph MSFS navdata update in MSFS?
If yes: Update LNM navdata too and select "Use Navigraph for Navaids and Procedures"
If no: Select "Do not use Navigraph Database" to have navdata in sync with the sim.

Alex