Sign in to follow this  
Milviz Official

Previews of Milviz ATR72-600 in MSFS!

Hello everyone!

Here are some pictures of our upcoming ATR 72-600 inside Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020!

Enjoy the show 😃

ATR-1.png

ATR-2.png

ATR-3.png

ATR-4.png

• Like 37
  • Upvote 6

Woah!  Came out of the blue!  Avionics look incredible.

• Like 3

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Stunning!!!

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Oh my wowzaaaa! love it. Just that top part of the cockpit panel needs some texture work but it is a work in progress I'm sure it will get sorted 🙂

• Like 1

Looking good, another day 1 purchase...

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Will be keeping my eye on this for sure. Doing ANZ hops would be awesome.

Also, I spy RF legs in one of those screenshots - nice.

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

Been waiting to see this one for a long time. I'm hoping it has a fair bit of fidelity to the real thing, since, as is the case with other sim aeroplanes which replicate real-world systems well, occasionally that can be useful at work when dealing with the real things when stuff goes wrong and we're trying to fix it, such as when the dodgy FEP on stands 16 and 17 at Manchester trip the avionics out lol! I work on ATRs a lot, for Aurigny and Loganair, which both operate the 600 as well as earlier variants and the 42 too, so at some point it'd be nice to have an EFIS/Steam gauge version as well.

On the subject of being at work, had a funny one this morning: Was headsetting an Aer Lingus A320 out off stand 4 and it was a non-standard push to TRP 10, so both engines were well stable by the time I was going to disconnect the tug. I was just about to report that both engines looked good and that I'd be waving him off on the left when the Captain tells me that we're clear to disconnect because he has 'three good engine starts'. 'I hope not' I replied, 'you only have two engines on this thing. Used to fly the DC-10 then, did we?'. He said, 'yeah, I'm showing my age there, aren't I?'. 🤣

Not long after that, one of those fancy private Dassault tri-jets took off from 5L, so I guess he might have been looking at that thing and reminiscing. Man, that thing climbed out like a homesick angel, and that was in pretty high temperatures too, 21 degrees and 1028Mb if I recall correctly.

Edited by Chock
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 4

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I assume this is totally unrelated to the planned ATR72 from Asobo. 
It will be interesting to see how they compare on price and features. 

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

For those of you who want to bone up on the ATR, I can strongly recommend this channel on youtube for all things ATR-related including lots of insights into the nuances of the thing, it's run by a very experienced ATR training pilot who is really knowledgeable about them. I've had cause to use some stuff I've learned from this channel when working on the real things.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Oh my yes!  What a pleasant surprise to see this today.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Does it have an EFB for takeoff and landing calculations?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

15 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Does it have an EFB for takeoff and landing calculations?

You can probably get by with this if it doesn't have one. It's for the 500 rather than the 600, but apart from the optional take off boost available on the 600, the 500 is basically the same aeroplane with steam gauges and an EFIS instead of glass PFDs all over the panel. Just stick all the bags in the front so it doesn't tip on its tail lol.

Edited by Chock
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

They also released new previews of their 310 in the works, hoping one of these are close to release (although I like to wait for a solid release and not something half fast, I’m  being impatient 😂) 

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel.