Sign in to follow this  
Milviz Official

Previews of Milviz ATR72-600 in MSFS!

The Flight1 ATR remains my favorite ever FS aircraft purchase.   This and the Asbo ATR will be auto purchases for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Matt Webb

Nice. Unusual to get the cabin previews before the externals.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

This looks great!  Looking forward to seeing this in the air.   Although it rather sucks when we start getting duplicates when we have a drought of good payware aircraft for MSFS.   Asobo vis AS are also doing the AT76 and AT46.  Competition is also good though but only need it when we already have alot of variety. 

• Like 1

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

No brainer purchase for this one…

All we need now is the King Air 350i (missing it greatly - any chance?) and the Majestic Dash 8, and we’ll be sorted.

1 hour ago, HighTowers said:

...Although it rather sucks when we start getting duplicates when we have a drought of good payware aircraft for MSFS.   Asobo vis AS are also doing the AT76 and AT46.  Competition is also good though but only need it when we already have alot of variety. 

Yes, but only the Asobo version will have the boost button for use in the Reno air races!  :laugh:

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

2 hours ago, Matt Webb said:

The Flight1 ATR remains my favorite ever FS aircraft purchase.   This and the Asbo ATR will be auto purchases for me.

Likewise, I remember the F1 ATR. Hope I remember how to operate it and I’ll pick this up, as long as it is working good in VR. 

• Like 1

Been waiting for something like this to finally come out of the blue!

Simming since FS 98. MSFS rig - Ryzen 3600 4.2Ghz - 32GB RAM 3600Mhz - Motherboard MSI 570 A Pro - RTX 2080 Ti -all overclocked - 2xNVME storage. PSU Corsair HX850i platinum. Average 30Fps on 4K ultra.

9 hours ago, HighTowers said:

This looks great!  Looking forward to seeing this in the air.   Although it rather sucks when we start getting duplicates when we have a drought of good payware aircraft for MSFS.   Asobo vis AS are also doing the AT76 and AT46.  Competition is also good though but only need it when we already have alot of variety. 

Yeah, a bit of a bummer.  This would have been great as say a Dash400.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

14 hours ago, Matt Webb said:

I liked that one also, but it was a beast trying to land. 

• Like 1

Did he (MILVIZ) say, he is will making the Analog gauges as well. Like F1 ATR

Edited by Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Is the ATR going to have a PL-21?  Are you guys going to move over the PL-21 from the King Air?  If you wanted to, are you able to do that at the present time?

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

The ATR 600 got a Thales avionics not a Collins one. So I hope it won't be a proline 21 port over.

6 hours ago, Mace said:

Is the ATR going to have a PL-21?

That'd be interesting. although to be fair, it would prevent you from being put in the holding stack 🚀: PL-21

Edited by Chock
  • Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

On 8/28/2021 at 9:28 AM, espent said:

I assume this is totally unrelated to the planned ATR72 from Asobo. 
It will be interesting to see how they compare on price and features. 

Apparently that was fake news as far as Aerosoft collaboration, but maybe someone else?

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/165446-was-aerosoft-asobo-co-producing-an-atr-72-600/

Edited by desbean