Sign in to follow this  
iFlySimX

Please tell me that this isn't beautiful....

I was flying into CYVR the other day with the CRJ and I decided to record the my descend into the clouds....Simply stunning! While MSFS 2020 is far from perfect, it is still a masterpiece. I hope you enjoy! Note that the color was not edited and I only sped up the video to 3x, that's it. 

Edited by iFlySimX
  • Like 33
  • Upvote 3

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

That's beautiful!

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

I was going to type 'this isn't beautiful', just like you asked us to do, but that would have been a lie, so I decided to say something a foreign language.

004a97ca52595ba96dbfaa69f72a45dc.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

39 minutes ago, Fielder said:

I was going to type 'this isn't beautiful', just like you asked us to do, but that would have been a lie, so I decided to say something a foreign language.

004a97ca52595ba96dbfaa69f72a45dc.jpg

Hahahaha 🙂

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

Very nice!! This video makes me want to buy the crj, however I don’t know that I have time to learn it’s systems to get the most out of it.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

3 minutes ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

Very nice!! This video makes me want to buy the crj, however I don’t know that I have time to learn it’s systems to get the most out of it.

It’s really not that hard, go from cold and dark to ready to taxi in 15 mins easy 

• Like 1

Thomas Derbyshire

12 minutes ago, sidfadc said:

It’s really not that hard, go from cold and dark to ready to taxi in 15 mins easy 

I may give it a second look, I guess once I learn it I’d be able to get it in the air rather quickly….I do miss my airliner flying from p3d of which I don’t do at all in msfs 

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

21 minutes ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

I finally decided to take a stab at the CRJ and it's ALL I have been flying now...I am hooked! If you want I am happy to show you, so easy!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

I picked the CRJ up this Monday past, and had the same trepidation prior to the purchase.  It was all unfounded, as it was pretty easy to learn.

I even picked up a year long Navigraph subscription and learned how to use simbrief to upload flight plans to the fms and update the CRJ airac data.  I had never used those things earlier either, so it just all folded in.

I am having a great time recreating the many real flights I have had in the CRJ as a passenger.

• Like 3

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

Lovely video through the clouds! I'm also reading the manuals and watching videos on the CRJ thinking about purchasing it. It seems very similar to the Q400, which I absolutely loved from Majestic in FSX.. It seems quite easy to pick up from looking at the checklists and fun to fly. For anyone who owns it, is it heavy on the frames?

Edited by toby23
  • Upvote 1

Ryzen 5800X3D, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, Windows 10

1 minute ago, toby23 said:

Lovely video through the clouds! I'm also reading the manuals and watching videos on the CRJ thinking about purchasing it. It seems very similar to the Q400, which I absolutely loved from Majestic in FSX.. It seems quite easy to pick up from looking at the checklists and fun to fly. For anyone who owns it, is it heavy on the frames?

In my case it is absolutely frame friendly.

• Like 1

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

Nice video, the elevator music should be ejected and replaced with turbofan noise though 😁

• Like 3

OK, nice graphics.

Once MSFS starts providing airplanes with cockpits where everything actually does something, as opposed to dummy control knobs and switches, I might be interested - not until.

Thanks, anyway.  Flying's not only about eye candy.

Edited by elcaro
  • Like 1