Sign in to follow this  
bosflo

now what's wrong with live traffic?

I decided to do some plane spotting at various airports today. I watched arrival after arrival but never saw one plane leave the gate. There was a label over every plane at the gate which I thought meant that it was going to leave. I watched for at least two hours and nothing ever left the gate. Why are only arrivals working and how can I fix it? Thanks

• Upvote 1

Departing live traffic has been broken since SU5 dropped. There's no fix.

Gotta wait for Asobo.

Edited by Tuskin38

yes. Its terrible. Airports are full of people that are waiting for boarding. People is angry.

Before SU5, pilots were drunk, ai planes only made circles.

its a crisis!

😱

• Like 3

I get plenty of ATC chatter in the air advising for traffic, but they are not there. It's an absolute mess ever since they released the software, period. I'd like to express what I think about this, but I would probably get banned from the forums, so I'll just shut up. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

1 hour ago, Drumcode said:

I get plenty of ATC chatter in the air advising for traffic, but they are not there. It's an absolute mess ever since they released the software, period. I'd like to express what I think about this, but I would probably get banned from the forums, so I'll just shut up. 

Its like renting a house to make a party and finding there is no people to celebrate it.

Thats what i felt when i bought MSFS. Of course, a wonderfull home but an empty home. Very detailed airports, but empty jetways, sometimes with the same generic ai plane. Its like finding every five meters the same cloud in the sky. Moreover, unfortunately, the traffic suffers the same thing that happened in prepar3d: slow taxiing, disobedience of the order for landing and sometimes erroneous approaches.

The problem is that, when we write what we feel about that, it sounds a bit unpleasant, because it seems like a gratuitous complaint that is generalized, making it understood that we think that the simulator is word not allowed. And it is the opposite: the simulator is fantastic, but it is sad, because there is no intelligent LIFE in it. It would be wonderful if developers opened the doors for free creatives to contribute what they have done with fsx: a wonderful world of designs and models for air traffic.

It has always been shown that much life brings more life.

Please don't shut your mouth, much less for fear of being banned. It is necessary for the products to grow, for users to write their reviews.

examples:

There are several msfs user profiles and we are all neurotic hahahaha.

The user who uses it to crash the first week "let's see what happens" and then gets bored. The pilot who wants to do all the procedures. The one who loves the clouds and trees, the one who has orgasms with airports and their interiors and, of course, the one who loves having to wait for take off because they have a beautiful a340 from Iberia in the final phase of approach. the designers of tails, taxilines, etc…

We are ALL beautiful and we keep these companies alive. If they take care of us, we will take care of their jobs.

I can't even see other players, regardless of what settings I choose. Kind of boring. Started with SU5.

Edited by Republic3D
  • Upvote 1

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

To see the virtual flights and virtual people, you need to wear a VR headset ! 🤣

• Upvote 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

2 hours ago, abranpuko said:

yes. Its terrible. Airports are full of people that are waiting for boarding. People is angry.

Before SU5, pilots were drunk, ai planes only made circles.

its a crisis!

😱

Yep, I have messing with both AI and Live over the past week (you may have seen some of my postings), and there is definitely something wrong since SU5.  I have read on several forums about this issue.  It was interesting that I read a fairly lengthy post about it and it was stated that this was probably in preparation for upcoming added feature/fix programing.  It is just be tackled in smaller chunks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

10 minutes ago, Mike S KPDX said:

Yep, I have messing with both AI and Live over the past week (you may have seen some of my postings), and there is definitely something wrong since SU5.  I have read on several forums about this issue.  It was interesting that I read a fairly lengthy post about it and it was stated that this was probably in preparation for upcoming added feature/fix programing.  It is just be tackled in smaller chunks.

Putting a note of humor on them, sometimes I think that if everything worked well, the forums would not be used as much.
Hopefully we will fill the forums with positive comments with things that do work, because lately (these last ten years),
 ninety percent is negative. And not because these users are unfriendly, but because things are usually sold without 
finishing working quite well.
  • Like 1

Who cares about AI traffic!

We are getting multiplayer Reno Races next!!!

• Like 1

Chris Camp

20 minutes ago, Kilo60 said:

hahahaha

24 minutes ago, Kilo60 said:

That almost sounds like: "Badges...........we don't need no stinkin' badges!" 😁😁

Edited by Flypops
added emoji
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

I can see them fine.

Yep, sporadically for me. Mid-day today I was south of Wichita at FL360, ATC asked for traffic in sight for three birds. I checked little nav map, the native VFR map and both showed traffic within a 10nm, but when I looked outside it was a ghost town. It's a hit or miss with the traffic from one version to another, the only consistent thing that works in this simulator is the marketplace, a year+ into the release.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

5 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

I can see them fine.

So can I.

Honestly, if there is one thing I wish in these situations, its that people asking for help keep in mind that them having an issue does not necessarily make it universal across all, or even the majority of users.

My traffic, after Su5:

• Like 2

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5