Sign in to follow this  
doublebubble

AIG AI

I am now running A1 Companion and I've sat at many airports including FlyTampa YSSY and have only seen one aircraft arrive, YBCS, YMML, YPPH, YPAD nothing anywhere else, I'm just curious to know or find a setting that is not just right.

Rod.

1 hour ago, doublebubble said:

I am now running A1 Companion and I've sat at many airports including FlyTampa YSSY and have only seen one aircraft arrive, YBCS, YMML, YPPH, YPAD nothing anywhere else, I'm just curious to know or find a setting that is not just right.

Rod.

How long are you waiting for arrivals to land? They have to be generated by the BGL and can sometimes be too high to land.

Can you take a screenshot of the Live Traffic screen of AI Companion? There’s no logical reason why they won’t arrive given a suitable time period.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

@doublebubble, open AI Companion and select the Stats option along the bottom of the display.

Enter YSSY in the Airport Stats dropdown. The resultant display will show how many movements there are for that airport for your configuration.

Now compare yours to mine. I have every airline installed. Are you seeing comparable numbers?

YSSY_Stats.jpg

LATER: I've positioned my 737 at YSSY at 08:15 local. It takes 8 minutes before the first landing aircraft shows in AIC. Bear in mind those on the ground only have to see the wind to know which runway to use for take-off. Those arriving need to read the weather and then vector for the relevant approach. It takes time to work that out.

If you want to speed up the process set Simulator Rate to 4x.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thanks for your time Ray, I have been sitting at Imaginesim WSSS for around an hr now and yes have seen around five aircraft arrive so yes it working, I probably need to install more aircraft to get the effects but I'll do what you suggest Ray and report back, thank you.

Rod.

• Like 1

Ray,

I am trying to use this for the first time.

It is reporting the correct number of total planes (as per FSUIPC) but it keeps asking where are my .bgl files.

What is it looking for? I don't know what it wants.

Thanks .

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

@IanHarrison, you need to point AIC to two folders - one for the BGLs and the other for the aircraft. See my screenshot below. Bear in mind I'm running AIC on a networkso my paths reflect that. If you're running on the same PC as P3D just point the Aircraft folder to SimObjects folder within the AIG structure.

Then point Traffic BGLs to the Traffic Files\scenery one.

If you're on a network follow my instructions for that configuration.

AIC_Options.jpg

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thanks Pay,

It seems to be happy now.

I must just wait a day or so for the figures to build to see if that "stats" is working.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

If I'm giving people a headache I know why, I got one, I'm sitting at YMML 06/09/2021since 08.30am and one aircraft has landed as per the AI Companion, it says there arrivals scheduled at designated times which have passed and no arrival happened, I have seen the arrivals screen change and remove the said arrival but there is no visible aircraft and the arrival status list is always empty, this is just another observation to not seeing any arrivals, is there a setting as to why I don't have anything in the arrival status column, as per the time of which has now passed the arrival time no aircraft.

Rod.5Tkc5SD.png

@doublebubble, there is no setting that allows departures but prevents arrivals. Movements can be limited by the number of gates available but if you have a payware YMML that should not be an issue.

I cannot help any further. I suggest you post on the AIG forum unless @Kaiii3 can offer some advice.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Ok thanks Ray, I have posted over at AIG so we'll see how we go, I thank you for your time.

Rod.

7 minutes ago, doublebubble said:

Ok thanks Ray, I have posted over at AIG so we'll see how we go, I thank you for your time.

Rod.

Hi

Just out of interest, are you using AI flow or any other tool to “space” out your AI? That can have the effect of curtailing landings.

Cheers

G

On 8/30/2021 at 9:48 AM, doublebubble said:

I have it set at 1% & 99% with the in sim slider set at 99%.

I wonder if this might be a factor. I never set any % for airlines. I also set the P3D slider to 100%.

I don’t know how that 1-99% can be changed. The easiest option would be to delete all your airlines and download them again but without making any % setting.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

1. Running BGL or AIGFP traffic?

2. If running AIGFP, is AIGTC enabled?

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

@Kaiii3, BGL I believe. I’m wondering if this 1-99% setting has caused this strange issue. I didn’t use it and have no problems.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather