Sign in to follow this  
PilotPete99

Taxi2Gate KMCO released for P3dv4/5

1 hour ago, LVFRicardo said:

Speaking as an enthusiast not a developer.

I just did a short KMIA-KMCO-KMIA with this new scenery. Looks very good. Anyone wants to take a look.

Sorry for the quality, I am not the average streamer.

Are you using TrueEarth Florida from Orbx? Does it play nice with KMCO? And for that matter, does it play nice with your KMIA, KFLL, KRSW? 

Eric 

Eric.  I use true earth and everything plays nicely with all my addon airports.  

PS: I tried a 2nd set of alternate BGL files from the developer.  But the lights are still off for me. 

• Like 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

13 minutes ago, micstatic said:

PS: I tried a 2nd set of alternate BGL files from the developer.  But the lights are still off for me. 

Same here. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

41 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Are you using TrueEarth Florida from Orbx? Does it play nice with KMCO? And for that matter, does it play nice with your KMIA, KFLL, KRSW? 

Only scenery addons are LVFR KMIA and T2G KMCO. The rest is default P3d. Don't actually fly much really.

KMCO blends OK with default, the entire stream includes the descent into KMCO and you can see the borders.

Edited by DanMorera
  • Like 1

No-one has really mentioned this but this is an excellent update from T2G, easily their best ever, looks great with True Earth.

• Upvote 1

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

9 hours ago, micstatic said:

I don't think V4 has ever had the same dynamic light issue.  This is a problem that started with v5 when they completely reworked how the light effects system works.  

@TokitaumelieIs that out of the box, or with the old inibuilds DL added?  I tried the same gate and a pbr aircraft.  still dark.

Hi Dave

Right after install. Not using inibuilds, only on the v4 install which still has the old KMCO installation.

Will check again.

Edited by Tokitaumelie

36 minutes ago, Tokitaumelie said:

Hi Dave

Right after install. Not using inibuilds, only on the v4 install which still has the old KMCO installation.

Will check again.

oh I thought you were on v5 install.  that would explain it

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Just now, micstatic said:

oh I thought you were on v5 install.  that would explain it

This new install and the screens were from v5.2 HF1. What I should have clarified was that I also have v4.5HF3 running with the old T2G KMCO installation and the IniB-DL tweak. 

The pics that I posted last night were straight off v5.2 HF1 right after I had downloaded and installed the scenery.

After seeing all these comments about the lack of DL, I'm also trying to figure out where the lighting is coming from 🙂.

Just updating AIG before I have a look. Will report back

Ok, took the three snips below on P3Dv5 HF2 (running v5HF2 and not v5HF1 as per my earlier posts, sorry for the confusion). Limited AIG AI installed.

Loaded at a random gate

51417013999_9a572508b2_k.jpg

Repositioned aircraft via GSX to Spirit Terminal

51415497787_54d4582f8e_k.jpg

51416243276_d653fee823_k.jpg

Still trying to determine the source of dynamic lighting, if that is what is being shown here.

Edited by Tokitaumelie
edit
  • Like 2

I was able to bring back DL by re-adding the old inibuilds MCO dynamic lighting file to the V2 scenery folder.  But may be a moot point.  T2G just posted on their FB page that they have fixed it and will be re-uploading their installer. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, micstatic said:

I was able to bring back DL by re-adding the old inibuilds MCO dynamic lighting file to the V2 scenery folder.  But may be a moot point.  T2G just posted on their FB page that they have fixed it and will be re-uploading their installer. 

Good to hear, I can't fly until Friday and was hoping this would be fixed by then.

• Like 1

Eric 

I just bought and installed.

Still no DL on the scenery...

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

6 minutes ago, Mroberts95 said:

I just bought and installed.

Still no DL on the scenery...

an update should be out tmr.  Or install the inibuilds DL.  Even though it is meant for MCO V1, it should still work 

• Like 1

T2G just posted on FB that the new installer with updates has been sent to Simmarket. Wait for the email before downloading.

Edited by Wise87

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

13 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

T2G just posted on FB that the new installer with updates has been sent to Simmarket. Wait for the email before downloading.

Just came here to ask if the update is at Simmarket yet. Thanks

Eric