Sign in to follow this  
Deltaair1212

AIFlow/AIGround

Hey guys, does anyone know how I can get in contact with the author of the AI Flow and AI Ground program? I know his name as it is listed on AVSIM but I do not know his user name in the forums. Any help would be appreciated. Or maybe he’ll see this post idk haha 

I'd love to know how in fsuipc you can for example block all ground based ai from say 5000 feet and above for when youre in the cruise and fly over a busy airport. 

I cant find the fsuipc manual to remind me how to do it 

14ppkc-6.png

@fluffyflops, there’s a Documents folder in the FSUIPC Addon folder under P3D v5 addons under My Documents. That contains all the user manuals.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

14 hours ago, Deltaair1212 said:

Hey guys, does anyone know how I can get in contact with the author of the AI Flow and AI Ground program? I know his name as it is listed on AVSIM but I do not know his user name in the forums. Any help would be appreciated. Or maybe he’ll see this post idk haha 

I think his forum name is Clipper Ocean Spray

Cheers

G

And his contact email is listed in the Readme.pdf at least for the AIFlow download in the Avsim Library. 😉

https://library.avsim.net/zipdiver.php?DLID=218506&Cookie=1

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

1 hour ago, Gandalf said:

I think his forum name is Clipper Ocean Spray

Cheers

G

I found him! I sent him a PM and commented on a post he was on hopefully he gets back to me. He hasn’t been on Avsim since April 😂

On 9/3/2021 at 8:43 AM, Ray Proudfoot said:

@fluffyflops, there’s a Documents folder in the FSUIPC Addon folder under P3D v5 addons under My Documents. That contains all the user manuals.

couldnt find it, just looked.

id love to know why ai aircraft are getting stuck in the sim and not dissapearing after a certain number of miles.  I can fly from the USA to Europe and some of the American jets will still be stuck in the sim when I arrive in europe.  very strange.

14ppkc-6.png

12 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

couldnt find it, just looked.

id love to know why ai aircraft are getting stuck in the sim and not dissapearing after a certain number of miles.  I can fly from the USA to Europe and some of the American jets will still be stuck in the sim when I arrive in europe.  very strange.

My mistake. Try Documents\FSUIPC6. Lots of PDFs there.

Without knowing which Ai package you're using hard to comment. Ai generally only exist in an 80nm bubble inside the sim.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On 9/7/2021 at 9:17 AM, DuduGuimaraes said:

Hi guys

Has anyone using UTL v1 or v2 managed to find good values for the takeoff and landing rolls ?

Thanks

Eduardo

Honestly, I used to use UTL but ever since AIG came out you can forget it. That paired with AIGround accurately simulates takeoff and landing rolls. You can’t beat it. Ditch UTL you won’t regret it. 

On 9/9/2021 at 12:59 PM, Deltaair1212 said:

Honestly, I used to use UTL but ever since AIG came out you can forget it. ... Ditch UTL you won’t regret it. 

I'd like to try AIG instead if UTL but the install looks rather involved. Does it also supply GA traffic at small airports or is it for Airlines only?

Matthias - KCOS
         Sim: P3D 4.5, UTX V2, ORBX Base openLC NA EU, ASP3D, TOGA, RealityXP, SPAD.neXt, Carenado GA
          PC: i9-11900k, RTX 3090, Asus Rog Strix Z590-E
Home Cockpit: Honeycomb AFC, Thrustmaster T.Flight, RealSimGear GNS530, Logitech FIP FMP FRP FSP FTQ*2, 3x55" 4K TVs (View), 26" 21:9 (Gauges)