Sign in to follow this  
Paulvanuf

Garmins not working correctly, or...

Hi fellow pilots,

I noticed in the Cessna's 208 and 172, that the tapes (spd and alt) in the PFD and meters in the ND are not working.
Radioknobs, NAV and CRS selectors don't function either.

The gauges in the external view and the 'steam gauges work ok.

First I thought that the WorkingtitleMod (from the Icon a5) was the problem, but after deleting that mod, the problem persists.
Same with FSUIPC. Started MSFS without, but still the problem.

Somebody plz?

Or.... Am I doing something wrong?

Thx for helping.

Paul

Regards,
Paul - near EHRD

2 hours ago, Paulvanuf said:

I noticed in the Cessna's 208 and 172, that the tapes (spd and alt) in the PFD and meters in the ND are not working.
Radioknobs, NAV and CRS selectors don't function either.

Which G1000 are you using at present?

The WT G1000 NXi has just had an upgrade, and is pretty good!  You can find it in the Marketplace or update it in your Content Manager.

Bert

Go to the Content Manager in the sim and download the free new G1000 NXi. It’s a brilliant upgrade to the G1000.

• Like 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

I’d first try taking out all mods from your community folder.  The nxi isn’t going to help you if you have other issues causing it.  Once you get it sorted however, definitely install the nxi as it’s significantly better than default.

• Like 1

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR