Sign in to follow this  
John Fields

WT G1000 NXI does not work with LOGITECH PANEL

19 minutes ago, Waldo Pepper said:

That's the craziest thing about this sim,   so many of us have different experiences with it.   I guess that's only logical, with all the myriad hardware and software combinations in the world.

Anyway,   Good to hear from Working Title that SU6 fixes the 9 issue.

Yes, you're right, Waldo!

I hope they will fix it!

Regards.

Edited by John Fields

OK so I've got my Logitek multipanel working partially with the nxi using SPAD as per the vid. But I'm not entirely sure why I have to be an expert in programming language in order to do so. Who is to blame I know not. 

Edited by jarmstro

20 hours ago, cwburnett said:

We are hopefully pushing a hotfix to address most hardware AP issues today - not sure if it will make it to the MP today, but we'll try.
When you tried to activate NAV via the mouse, did GPS arm? Did you see GPS in grey letters to the left of HDG in green?

Anything posted yet?  Been busy doing outside work to clean up after TS Ida.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

1 hour ago, fppilot said:

Anything posted yet?  Been busy doing outside work to clean up after TS Ida.

Apparently 0.5.1 is in the marketplace Frank.  Please let me know how you get on, as I have to go out now and I also have the Saitek/Logitech Autopilot panel.

Edited by bobcat999

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

59 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

Apparently 0.5.1 is in the marketplace Frank.  Please let me know how you get on, as I have to go out now and I also have the Saitek/Logitech Autopilot panel.

I do not have the Saitek Multipanel.  I use the Honeycomb Bravo, which has similar functionality.

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

It's a shame that we can not program Logitech panel in the game, I can not get heading mode to work with JF Piper Arrows, I have to bind that command on my joystick.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

The Altitude is also incorrect on the hud/exterior view. Stays at 99000. Maybe because I'm using a tweaked SPAD profile.

Edited by jarmstro

59 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

The Altitude is also incorrect on the hud/exterior view. Stays at 99000. Maybe because I'm using a tweaked SPAD profile.

No, you're not. I think we'll have to wait for a new update.

Regards.

The issue here is, that the sim provides different altitude slots for different vertical modes. 
Since we implemented our custom autopilot solution for those vertical modes we have to override specific slots, therefore making this a visible issue.

So in the meantime, if possible with your setup, you have to read the specific alt slot.

Otherwise, we expect changes in the API with SimUpdate 6 that will resolve this in general.

15 minutes ago, dga711 said:

The issue here is, that the sim provides different altitude slots for different vertical modes. 
Since we implemented our custom autopilot solution for those vertical modes we have to override specific slots, therefore making this a visible issue.

So in the meantime, if possible with your setup, you have to read the specific alt slot.

Otherwise, we expect changes in the API with SimUpdate 6 that will resolve this in general.

Why not just un-override the specific slots until SU6 comes out?

How to fix the 9's. /set left selector knob to ALT,  click on ALT/VS display,   change "Autopilot Altitude Lock VAR" to "Autopilot Altitude Lock VAR 1".

Desktop-Screenshot-2021-09-08-17-21-16-2Desktop-Screenshot-2021-09-08-17-30-09-0

Edited by Waldo Pepper
  • Like 2

How to make the multi panel trim wheel control the VS slot instead of trim,   

In this example the range of the wheel is defined as -1500fpm to +1500fpm,  and it acts in increments of 100fpm.

Desktop-Screenshot-2021-09-08-17-21-47-0

Edited by Waldo Pepper
  • Like 2

How to make the multi panel flaps lever control the Altitude hold slot.

In this example,  the range of the lever is defined so 2000 feet is it's lower limit, and 45,000 feet is it's upper limit.     Short press up raises it by 1000 feet.   Long press up raises it 10,000 feet.   Short press down lowers it by 500 feet.   Long press down,  by 5000.

Credit to Vadermike.

Desktop-Screenshot-2021-09-08-17-22-31-3

Desktop-Screenshot-2021-09-08-17-22-46-9

Edited by Waldo Pepper
  • Like 3