Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

A useful nugget for Vista owners.

Guest SoarPics

Not sure where to post this, and since many Vista users are also using FSX this might be the best place.Koroush Ghazi, of TweakGuides fame, has proven himself to be solid provider of safe and useful tweaking tips for OS's, video cards, and other pieces of the computer genre. His guides are easy to understand and easy to implement. He has just released his "Tweaking Companion" for Vista owners.http://www.tweakguides.com/TGTC.html

Yes, very sound and well-researched info and advice. Koroush's XP version of the Tweaking Companion is an excellent reference - I don't know where I would have been without it, and my thanks go to Greg for the heads up a year or two back.I can't vouch for the Vista version, but I'm sure the quality of the work will be equally high. Koroush clearly is someone who knows his subject well and can speak with authority.Mike

Guest firehawk44

I totally agree! His Gamer and Display Settings Guide is excellent too and should be read by all who are having problems with FSX.Jim

I'm not using Vista but I didn't know about the XP version either. Thanks for the tip.Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Excellent document,Thanks for the info Greg.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Thanks, Greg, for the great link.Regards,Jim Karn

Koroush's guide is among the best resources out there, I've been recommending it for years for people who want to know more about how their PCs and Windows work. The Vista guide is great, I learned a bunch of stuff reading through it the past few days...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com