Sign in to follow this  
Aces6

A320NEO LOOKS BAD.

I always thought the Asobo models look quite good, ok its not Fenix A320, but its still visually pretty good. Compare it to the default models of other sims including older versions of MSFS...

• Like 4

First of all people are trying to nail me on this point i thinks MSFS 2020 looks like FS2004 or FSX NO thats not my point. Im referring to the to development style a few good planes and then this outward support from a third party input. I'm well aware of the development teams plight dealing with the pandemic 2020 wasn't kind nor is 2021.

Negativity is not my M/O it's mere feedback as to providing proof I have always found this site tedious with links and uploading of picture.

If you'll want to see a far better representation search Phoenix Pro Simulation on Facebook and see my point.

What there isn't bad but but can better if your taste is full fledge Study level that's all you wait multiple years for the product you want.

15 hours ago, Aces6 said:

as to providing proof I have always found this site tedious with links and uploading of picture.

MSFS

R.jpg

The above took me 100 seconds, including clicking on a link, copying it and pasting it in this post, searching for an image, saving it and using an image sharing site (https://postimages.org/) to upload it, and all whilst conducting a phone call. It's not rocket-fast but hardly tedious.🤨

We mostly all have complaints about MSFS to some degree or other but posting less dramatically will likely get you a more sympathetic response, as in life in general. Just some friendly advice, feel free to dismiss it.

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

A few months back Jorg said "If we wanted to build a study level aircraft, we could have-" Now I've always been the type of person to take things at face value, and usually I just believe what the team says... but am I the only one who heard this line and thought, "bull"?

Clearly Asobo's devs, at the start, were overwhelmed with the large amount of things they needed to simulate: From GPS to Weather to AI to ATC to flight dynamics. It was a lot, and they did very well in such a short amount of time, but I sincerely question the idea that they could put out a study level airliner as the OP seems to be asking. (OP: If I got that wrong, please correct me. I have the comprehension skills of a TI-86 sometimes and might have misunderstood you.)

• Upvote 1

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.