Sign in to follow this  
mikeymike

Flybywire a320 throttle calibration

Hey guys,

so I am pulling my hair out trying to set the throttles via the efb.

I am using the saitek throttle quadrant.

so my idle climb flex and toga set fine except for throttle being jittery like it’s not moving smoothly when you push up or down it’s jittery.

and with reverse thrust on the saitek when trying to set via efb I pull back on the stick from idle that goes into red marking on saitek throttle. There is not much play maybe an inch or 2 . For those who have the throttle at understand this. It would be the RX mode.

it won’t pull back into reverse.

in P3d it works fine and also deploys the speed brake.

just can’t get it to work in msfs.

thanks 

mike

That's because saitek throttles sucks. I have the same jitters. Sometimes when I pull back on the throttle it will jump to full power so I have to cycle it again. Currently waiting on my hc bravo to be delivered. 

1 hour ago, devgrp said:

That's because saitek throttles sucks. I have the same jitters. Sometimes when I pull back on the throttle it will jump to full power so I have to cycle it again. Currently waiting on my hc bravo to be delivered. 

I figured as much.

guess I’ll purchase the airbus thrustmaster.

cheers

mike