Sign in to follow this  
Treetops45

Carenado/Alabeo in P3D v5?

I have been looking back at my Carenado/Alabeo purchases in the last 3 years to see if any have been brought through to P3D v5, [ideally P3D v5 HF2], by them.

There don't seem to be many. For example, the Alabeo C421 C Golden Eagle only goes to v4.

Have they abandoned P3D?

Has anyone got any C/A v4 aircraft into v5 HF2?

T45

Same here have the F50, the XP850, AC500, AC114, BE200, and the  C337 - all work in V5.1 with HF1. It is just the installer that needs to be triced to get them to go to V5. I only had a couple in FSX but with a decent PC and P3D the Carenado stuff for me really is very good indeed. I know they have their detractors but I do not know why, they are brilliant graphically inside and out and I have had no problems with any of them in a variety of scenarios, weather, traffic and scenery. You may get the odd glitch but never a show stopper. The only thing that is not working is the weather radar on any of them but that is not a show stopper for me. 

Edited by coastaldriver
addtional information

The installers work for V5,  you select the V4 button during the install then manually point to the V5 directory. There is a separate fix for anything with a G1000 which you run after the installation. The support section has the info, same applies for any Alabeo model. All work just fine in HF2.

• Upvote 1

Gary Stewart

Ik vlieg met de Carenado XL560 Citation in P3D v5.2 en ik ben zeer tevreden over de grafische opzet. De knoppen en handels zijn met de muis goed bereikbaar en te besturen. Als randapparatuur gebruik ik de panelen van Saitek en van Honeycomb de Alfha Flight Control en de Bravo Throttle. De standaard handels en knoppen zijn via Spad.Next goed in te stellen en werken prima. Carenado gebruikt echter ook constructies die afwijken van de standaard procedures. Deze procedures, die veelal te maken hebben met de annunciator meldingen, de taxi/landing lichten zijn niet in te stellen op de knoppen van Saitek of Honeycomb.

Ik wil proberen dit op te lossen via het het maken van macro's en deze te koppelen aan de knoppen van Saitek en/of Honeycomb.  Of dat lukt weet ik nog niet want ik heb nog geen ervaring. Wie heeft een goede tip, hoe dit aan te pakken, waar te beginnen.

Groeten Ankemiel 

English Translation:

I fly the Carenado XL560 Citation in P3D v5.2 and I am very satisfied with the graphics. The buttons and handles are easily accessible and controllable with the mouse. As peripherals I use the panels of Saitek and Honeycomb, the Alpha Flight Control and the Bravo Throttle. The standard handles and buttons are easy to set up via Spad.Next and work fine. However, Carenado also uses constructions that deviate from standard procedures. These procedures, which often have to do with the annunciator messages, the taxi/landing lights cannot be set on the buttons of Saitek or Honeycomb. I want to try to solve this by creating macros and linking them to the buttons of Saitek and/or Honeycomb. I don't know if that will work because I don't have any experience yet. Who has a good tip, how to tackle this, where to start.

@Ankemiel, we ask members to post in English. I have translated your post. Please use English in any further posts.

Edited by Ray Proudfoot
Translated to English