Sign in to follow this  
John_Tavendale

A very promising time for airbus drivers

Has anyone looked at the Airliner XP Airbus of late. I believe the product is a collaborative effort between the dreamfleet group and reality XP. Some of the technologies they are promising to bring to flight simulator are really exciting (such as Gauge refresh rates equaling that of the sim itself). There is actually a video showing the PFD in the sim and it looks smoother than anything I have ever seen.I am really praying that they can deliver. If they do I dont know how I am going to be able to leave the house to go to work anymore.Check out the sitehttp://www.airlinerxp.com/a320features.html

I got into the 'bus last year, with the iFDG A320, and ended up flying it around-the-world. The AirlinerXP one looks amazing! However, I am worried that it will be tough for me to learn how to just start the engines.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

I don't think it will ;)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest VAA_008

Hey... There is light at the end of the tunel it seems :-ukliam but how long is the tunel?

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

I just want to know if it will have built in delay for passengers.

That is the purest panel I ever saw :-eek

Guest allcott

>I got into the 'bus last year, with the iFDG A320, and ended>up flying it around-the-world. The AirlinerXP one looks>amazing! However, I am worried that it will be tough for me>to learn how to just start the engines.>>>Rhett>I doubt it. The real Airbus has a very simple startup. The time will be spent learning to program the FMC, unless they've also managed to incoroporate offline flight planning.Now THAT would be something! ;)Allcott

Can't wait for this baby.I reckon if you can fly the PSS busses you'll have no problem with this one. OK there's a few more systems modelled, but in broad terms you'll know what you're doing.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Yes, it looks like a nice aircraft - one with almost as many posts on this forum as FSX performance issues.However the company is sounding a bit despirate with a new advertisting thread popping up every couple days.If the aircraft is good, there will be no problem with sales when it is released.If not, the hype is starting to sound suspiciouslly like some other companies who over promise and under deliver.

If not, the hype is starting to sound suspiciouslly like some other companies who over promise and under deliver.I don't think so. :) Reality XP, Dreamfleet and Flight Scenery have never failed to deliver- I don't think they will start now.Their products on their own are exceptional. Teamed up as one- WOW- it's going to deliver everything we expect, and undoubtubly, MORE.

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers