Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Stuck on "Checking for Updates"

Ya, taking forever at my end.

Gigabyte z590 UD - i5 11600k 4.9 GHz - 64gb 3600 MHz ram - RTX 3070 ti - multiple ssd - 34" 3440x1440 100 Hz Curved - Saitek Yoke Pedals Throttle Quadrant x2 - TM T16000m x2 Throttle - Win 11 Pro

14 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

Is MS getting the servers ready for WU6?

If you are stuck, you can turn off your Internet Connection and then select: Switch to Offline Mode.

• Like 1

Bert

Wow I'm not the only one glad I checked hear I was about to run a repair on MSFS

• Like 1

I was just now able to start normally.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I was able to start normally but massive terrain apikes and missing water and other anomalies when flying from KBVS Skagit towards Friday Harbor, WA and Victoria?

Tried disabling my freeware mesh for the area and will try again....interested in others experiences on this flight, seems like they changed something?

Weird I flew down in NZ and it looks like they lowered the water level cuz all the islands are kind of sticking up out of the water unnaturally.  They def changed something whatever it was I hope they change it back.

Stuck on checking for updates, tried several possible solutions but no luck.

Missing the PMDG DC6 in MSFS 2020 (she's here, but...).