Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

MARCH 2007, SP1 PATCH NEWS ?

Guest fundies

Are we supposed to be getting some news in the beginning of March from our good friend Phil Taylor on the progress of the hallowed sp1 fsx patch.

Read through the forum for information - you won't have to go far - it's forthcoming.Regards, KendallDell 8400 3.2 GHZ H.T.800 FSB/2MB L22 GB 533 DDR2X800XT 256MB/Catalyst driver - 6.12's6x EATM AA/16x HQ A/FDiamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530'sDual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905CH Yoke/Pedals

Regards, Kendall

Guest allcott

All the information is here. Become a regular visitor!Allcott

Guest unitedpilot36

I believe Phil said we'll get some more information after the first week of March.;-)

Guest fundies

No worry guys. Will be hearing something VERY soon hopefully.

Guest SimDog

That could be what some are worrying about. We will get the SP1 update report and it will not be what we want to hear. That is, SP1 is still months away. I do recall reading about a delay due to a security update for MS Office (?).SD

>Are we supposed to be getting some news in the beginning of>March from our good friend Phil Taylor on the progress of the>hallowed sp1 fsx patch.Unless an announcement is made on the Front Page here, you can assume that there is no "new news" yet... ;)Trust me, Tom A. & Co. will be all over such news like stink on a skunk... :-jumpy

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Months, no.As I said in the other thread, I expect to have news on the beta forums next week.

Guest tdragger

Maybe you should check the front page, then...

Guest jbinner

tdragger beat me to it. :) Check the front page, I just posted it 10 mins ago. :)

"Trust me, Tom A. & Co. will be all over such news like stink on a skunk... "Bill, you could have come up with a better, er, ummm, analogy. :)News is now on the front page.

Guest Hal9000 from MSFT

>"Trust me, Tom A. & Co. will be all over such news like stink>on a skunk... ">Tom, I'm guessing that you just got a little too close to my boss when you met recently ... it rubs off, believe me! ;)- H

Hal, yeah, you can say that again. Ask him about his full English breakfast marathon, or about his proclivity for Shrimp Darma and the overwhelming amount of Grand Mariner (sp?) he forced me to drink last night. He is the only person in my over 25 years of coming to the U.K. that not only ate the entire English Breakfast, but the rinds from the bacon too! Disgusting! EDIT: I was seriously concerned that he might order a second one! The man is woeful... Very, very woeful. :)EDIT 2: You might also ask him about his budding relationship with Simon, the man who lives on a boat on the Thames and who Brett seemed to, er, "bond" with. :-lolEDIT 3: I have photos Hal. I will happily pass them to you during the next personnel review cycle for you to use at your whim.

Guest LensHanger

the rinds from the bacon too!>Disgusting! EDIT: I was seriously concerned that he might>order a second one! The man is woeful... Very, very woeful.>:)Bacon isn't Bacon without the rind !Only one caveat to that though , the rind MUST be CRISPY :)& eaten after the black suasage....Len