Sign in to follow this  
Tokitaumelie

September 6th 2021 - Some exciting news on the FSL Control C

As you know, we have been quite busy with our aircraft development, which we will be showcasing when the time is right, but for now, I wanted to discuss something that I am very excited about, has been on the making for quite some time and is often requested in your feedback - it's our own Flight Sim Labs Control Center management tool.

The FSLabs Control Center is a new utility which allows easier management of our product family and simplifies tasks such as installation and uninstallation of FSL aircraft, liveries, airline packs and utilities such as FSL Spotlights.

More here:

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/30673-september-6th-2021-some-exciting-news-on-the-fsl-control-center/

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tokitaumelie said:

As you know, we have been quite busy with our aircraft development, which we will be showcasing when the time is right, but for now, I wanted to discuss something that I am very excited about, has been on the making for quite some time and is often requested in your feedback - it's our own Flight Sim Labs Control Center management tool.

The FSLabs Control Center is a new utility which allows easier management of our product family and simplifies tasks such as installation and uninstallation of FSL aircraft, liveries, airline packs and utilities such as FSL Spotlights.

More here:

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/30673-september-6th-2021-some-exciting-news-on-the-fsl-control-center/

The most interesting part for me is this part of the announcement: "Multiple simulation platforms are supported ...". Whilst this could be interpreted as FSX, P3Dv4, P3Dv5 I've got a feeling that there is more to it 😉

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Welcome news, yes. Not sure if I am that excited. A long haul Airbus would make me excited.

David Porrett

6 hours ago, DavidP said:

Welcome news, yes. Not sure if I am that excited. A long haul Airbus would make me excited.

...but NEO should be out first 🙂

Whilst its a nice addition, its long overdue and the same sort of thing that third party devs (for both scenery and aircraft) have been producing as standard kit for years. I mean even CaptainSim has had a config tool for the installation of liveries and adjusting of model components for years.

Still - Thanks for the update. 

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

2 hours ago, Afterburner said:

When I saw the "C", I thought about the new Concorde. Sigh that it's not about her... 😐

Me too. I hope whoever programmed that interface didn’t do so at the expense of Concorde development. Still no news about a 64-bit version. Not even a few screenshots. How disappointing.

Did you notice the latest post asking about news was deleted? I’m speechless. ☹️

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

A350 please Norman

• Upvote 1

9900k, RTX3080 12 GB ,maximus hero XI, Arctic Freezer 280 AIO, Phanteks Mesh case, 32GB steel series ram (3000 GHZ) , x3 Samsung Evo's 480 GB for scenery, intel 1660p 2TB nvme for P3D and addons /Scenery, Adata 480GB nvme for OS win11, 2 TB SSHD for everything else, 43" LG 4K TV for the sim(1440P) , second 27" monitor for charts/ YouTube etc. Warthog Stick, TCA ( Airbus) Throttle and Logitech  pedals, Razer keyboard and mouse, oh and a usb fan to cool me down on approach !

2 minutes ago, sonny147 said:

A350 please Norman

Totally different plane with completely different systems. NEO, 330 and even 340 would be more logical extension for the main FSL line.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Agreed , but would be a fantastic addition

9900k, RTX3080 12 GB ,maximus hero XI, Arctic Freezer 280 AIO, Phanteks Mesh case, 32GB steel series ram (3000 GHZ) , x3 Samsung Evo's 480 GB for scenery, intel 1660p 2TB nvme for P3D and addons /Scenery, Adata 480GB nvme for OS win11, 2 TB SSHD for everything else, 43" LG 4K TV for the sim(1440P) , second 27" monitor for charts/ YouTube etc. Warthog Stick, TCA ( Airbus) Throttle and Logitech  pedals, Razer keyboard and mouse, oh and a usb fan to cool me down on approach !

6 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Me too. I hope whoever programmed that interface didn’t do so at the expense of Concorde development. Still no news about a 64-bit version. Not even a few screenshots. How disappointing.

Did you notice the latest post asking about news was deleted? I’m speechless. ☹️

Yes, I noticed the deletion of that post. Any thread or post that asks about the progress of Concorde gets deleted lately, which is very disappointing. A simple "we're working on it" by Lefteris or Andrew would have soothed the worries, but no, they leave us in the dark.

• Like 1

But "they are working on it"!

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

14 minutes ago, Juliett Alfa said:

But "they are working on it"!

Have you seen any evidence to confirm that because I haven’t? Not a single screenshot has been posted. This project has been on then off then on then off then “unpaused” for several years now.

The lack of any development news is both baffling and quite frankly, disrespectful to the many people waiting to hear something.

Even a few paragraphs would placate most people.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I personally would be amazed if they released the product for P3D. That said, I suppose it depends how far into development it was. If there was still a significant amount of work to do, and they're seeing their sales for the A320 drop, from a business perspective surely they'd need to analyse potential sales vs the cost/time investment required to finish the product? 

• Like 2

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

That rather depends on whether they think that MSFS has the capacity to deliver the level of system depth that they want to provide for the new 64bit Concorde....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png