Sign in to follow this  
Ianrivaldosmith

Update is live

Just now, Sesquashtoo said:

Still no store update?!?!?

Restart windows. IT's been out for over an hour now.

Edited by Tuskin38

1 hour ago, badger2000 said:

Woah! Worked for me too!  Looks like they changed the update process to favour xbox users without telling anyone. 

Worked for me as well.

"Install the XBox app and try again."

• Like 2

Bert

I’m able to load up the sim without any update message. No update found in the store, tried every single step listed, no luck.

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

9 minutes ago, pmb said:

I had a Stuttgart airport installed from Flightsim.to (until I renamed the community folder). Would be interesting to see which one is better and if they, maybe, interfere.

Not just Stuttgart but potentially others too. I removed LOWK that I had downloaded there. I went thru the list on page one here and cut/paste all my FlightSim.to add ones that were represented in the list out of Community Folder. Just to be safe.

• Like 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

As usual, always a bit of engiish structure issue.

The definition of “Off screen terrain” is anything not currently visible behind the user.

not currently visible and behind the user are two separate things.  One does not imply the other (to many logic courses in college).  It may be 'not visible' but it certainly may also not be 'behind you' either.  

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

3 minutes ago, RaptyrOne said:

Not just Stuttgart but potentially others too. I removed LOWK that I had downloaded there. I went thru the list on page one here and cut/paste all my FlightSim.to add ones that were represented in the list out of Community Folder. Just to be safe.

The others listed there are just touch ups, not full rebuilds like Stuttgart. So no custom models or anything.

The handcrafted ones are:

EDHL – Lübeck Airport
EDDS – Stuttgart Airport
LOWK – Klagenfurt Airport
LSZR – St. Gallen-Altenrhein Airport

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Restart windows. 

Nope. Checking their Twitter feed, there are a lot of people with this happening including myself. I wonder if they'll ever get a single update without people having issues with downloads, getting the executable etc...

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

3 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

Worked for me as well.

"Install the XBox app and try again."

That just worked for me...I now have the update...

• Like 1

And LOL, The update did reinstall the Aviators Club Liveries again. Guess I will just let it stay, as it seems Asobo are determined that we have this.

• Like 2

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Just now, RaptyrOne said:

And LOL, The update did reinstall the Aviators Club Liveries again. Guess I will just let it stay, as it seems Asobo are determined that we have this.

I noticed that.  Several liveries again, plus all the other world updates and your FS upgrades.  I'd also check to make sure they didn't re-install any hand crafted airports you have payware for.  You may have to re-disable them again.

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

4 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

That just worked for me...I now have the update...

same. they make the install process even more complicated each time 🙂

• Upvote 2

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

1 minute ago, emsss78 said:

I Just started the MS Store and I got no updates.....this is strange

Common on this thread - install XBOX app if you haven't already

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, FSUK_86 said:

i thought they might have included a fix to fix the ai not departing and ai having lights, 

There was a very big file downloaded files.ai.something or other.