Sign in to follow this  
ludekbrno

TBM 930, throttle control problem

Hello all, from SU5 (and still with today WU) i have a serious problem with the throttle control on Thrustmaster Airbus T320 joystick and with keyboard too (keys F1-F4). I can't move the throttle lever from "feather" range to the left to the operating range (from REV to POWER), so i can't fly with my favorit plane TBM 930. With every other planes the throttle controls works normaly, but not with TBM 😞 Is there some tips to fix it? Thanks!

Pic: https://ctrlv.cz/YPXf

Point mouse on throttle, hold left mouse button and press right mouse button.

CPU Intel Core i9 13900K, GPU :RTX 4090 FE, RAM : Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32GB@6000MHz, SSD : Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe M2, Monitor : Asus PG42 UQ

I have a bravo, but this should work for you as well.

I use the to/go button on my throttle to change from side to side. You need to assign this to propeller feather (from memory ).

Makes it really easy. And , if you have reverse thrust assigned, the engine will shut down when on the RHS as well. 😁

20 hours ago, xenonsk said:

What a simply help 🙂 Thanks to you and all other

On 9/7/2021 at 3:32 PM, petejohno1 said:

I have a bravo, but this should work for you as well.

I use the to/go button on my throttle to change from side to side. You need to assign this to propeller feather (from memory ).

Makes it really easy. And , if you have reverse thrust assigned, the engine will shut down when on the RHS as well. 😁

Have you figured out a way to get reverse thrust to work? And or throttle cutoff?

On 9/8/2021 at 5:08 AM, xenonsk said:

I have found this TBM throttle issue very irritating and although this kinda works it is very tricky and inconsistent particularly if you are trying to monitor engine gauges at the same as per the normal startup procedure. It all seemed to be a lot simpler with previous iterations of FS2020 based on older YT videos. Why do they have to mess up things like this on a regular basis?

Bruce

• Like 1

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

7 hours ago, brucewtb said:

I have found this TBM throttle issue very irritating and although this kinda works it is very tricky and inconsistent particularly if you are trying to monitor engine gauges at the same as per the normal startup procedure. It all seemed to be a lot simpler with previous iterations of FS2020 based on older YT videos. Why do they have to mess up things like this on a regular basis?

Bruce

I agree, why change something that works.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

8 hours ago, brucewtb said:

Bruce

I really don't know. Maybe something to do with xbox users. Just guessing.

CPU Intel Core i9 13900K, GPU :RTX 4090 FE, RAM : Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32GB@6000MHz, SSD : Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe M2, Monitor : Asus PG42 UQ