Sign in to follow this  
shaneb777

P3D5.2 displays red info text lines during C/L

Hi, i'm running p3dv5.2.22 using mce 2.9.39 to read out my own checklist items.... and annoyingly p3d has the info red text lines display one at a time each time a C/L item is read out?

It keeps this cycle going until the last item has been read out, which is distracting visually. I still want to be able to bring up the info manually so not wanting to turn off the info option altogether, but this auto displaying by mce of the info shouldn't be happening...

Any ideas?

Regards,

Shane Burrows

17 hours ago, shaneb777 said:

Hi, i'm running p3dv5.2.22 using mce 2.9.39 to read out my own checklist items.... and annoyingly p3d has the info red text lines display one at a time each time a C/L item is read out?

It keeps this cycle going until the last item has been read out, which is distracting visually. I still want to be able to bring up the info manually so not wanting to turn off the info option altogether, but this auto displaying by mce of the info shouldn't be happening...

Any ideas?

Regards,

Shane Burrows

The feature is optional. If you don't want spoken commands to be displayed inside P3D/MSFS/FSX, right-click anywhere in MCE user interface, a drop-down menu will appear. De-select option "show commands in FS"

• Upvote 1