Sign in to follow this  
Poncho

Un-flyable Piper PA-28 Arrow III in MSFS Xbox

Anybody else buy The Piper PA-28 Arrow III for MSFS Xbox? Does it fly?

I just bought it. Once i get to 60 knots on my take off the plane tries to tip over and goes out of control on 2 wheels and I can’t get it in the air. I can’t get it above 60 knots but that doesn’t help when I have a wind dragging along the ground. Also if I start a flight in mid air the plane just rolls over and dives to the ground. This only happens with this plane and I’ve checked everything out like winds, weight and balance, make sure autopilot is off, failures are off etc. I’ve simmed since FSX came out and like to think I know how to fly a plane, like I said all the others fly fine.  

I sent an email to Carenado support but who knows if and when I may hear back. Anybody have any ideas what I could do if anything. Can I reinstall it some how?

Love Airplanes and American Muscle Cars

The Just flight model isn’t available on the Xbox, the Carenado is.

OK, I heard back from Carenado and the fix was simple as I needed to change the flight model from Legacy to Modern. Being new to MSFS2020 on the recently released Xbox version I didn’t even know what those two settings are for and what the differences are between them. Anyway the Piper fly’s really nice now!