Sign in to follow this  
guibru

DC Designs shows first images of its P-61B Black Widow

After the release of the F-15, Stearman ,F-14 Tomcat, P-40B Tomahawk and Nieuport 17, DC Designs shows us the first images of its P-61B Black Widow.
this is an old creation for FSX and P3D, now carried on MSFS with a new external model. The cockpit is entirely built for MSFS.

21091010284516140517563031.jpg

21091010284516140517563029.jpg

21091010284516140517563030.jpg

• Like 2

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case

Dang! Between this and the news of the Flying Iron P-38, I don't know if my heart can stand the excitement!  Gonna be flying some very cool twins in the future!

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

2 minutes ago, leprechaunlive said:

and this is going to be FREE by the way. 🙂

Say what, now?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Sigwolf said:

Say what, now?

Freeware. Or donationware, give what you can, if you can, to help a restoration project of a real P-61

• Like 2

1 hour ago, leprechaunlive said:

Freeware. Or donationware

"Holy Jumpin'" as my retired ice hockey goalie-cum-analyst* regularly says.

*Admittedly, that's a pretty niche group.😊

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

3 hours ago, guibru said:

After the release of the F-15, Stearman ,F-14 Tomcat, P-40B Tomahawk and Nieuport 17, DC Designs shows us...

Just as a point of order, weren't the P-40 and Nieuport 17 done by the Big Radials folks and not DC Designs?  Or are they related?

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

2 hours ago, leprechaunlive said:

Freeware. Or donationware, give what you can, if you can, to help a restoration project of a real P-61

No, I get freeware.  I was just surprised this project was classified as such,

31 minutes ago, 109Sqn said:

"Holy Jumpin'" as my retired ice hockey goalie-cum-analyst* regularly says.

*Admittedly, that's a pretty niche group.😊

I am definitely in that niche, but never a fan of Darren Pang.  I'd slot him in right with Pierre McGuire.  A lot of hockey knowledge, with a presentation that is too cringeworthy to tolerate.

2 hours ago, Sigwolf said:

I am definitely in that niche, but never a fan of Darren Pang.  I'd slot him in right with Pierre McGuire.  A lot of hockey knowledge, with a presentation that is too cringeworthy to tolerate.

As  a Hawks fan, I am admittedly a bit biased (though I never saw him play). I take Panger as a bit of light-hearted fluff. McGuire, on the other hand, I groan when I hear he's behind the glass. If only they'd put him behind the glass without a mic!😄

• Like 1

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

8 hours ago, Stoopy said:

Just as a point of order, weren't the P-40 and Nieuport 17 done by the Big Radials folks and not DC Designs?  Or are they related?

oh, i didnt even catch that lol. yea, we made the N17 and P40, not Dean 😄

Hi all, just to confirm that this P-61 will be freeware / donationware to help raise funds for the Mid-Atlantic Air Museum's P-61B restoration project. It's a conversion of my Prepar3D model, but is being fully updated to MSFS standard with a new 3D model, new cockpit etc.

Hoping for a release this year but it's a support project so it gets worked on as and when there is time. Concorde is the current full-time DC Designs project for MSFS now 🙂

• Like 4