Sign in to follow this  
Bilal2104

4k 60hz to 1440p 144hz..WOW

1 minute ago, swiesma said:

15 FPS is even more fluid. You should try it. 

Try something else you don't have the level.Sorry to be honest.

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

Yeah. It’s hard to reach down to your level. I will try harder. Sorry. 

But first I will switch my system to 640x480 and 10 Hz to get the full experience. 

brb….

Edited by swiesma
  • Like 1

Why don't you guys ignore each other? This is a thing nowadays, you know? 😃

Edited by GCBraun
  • Like 2

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

"30fps vs 60fps it is Day and Night"... carpet seller.

I continue where I was 

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

People really still believe in the whole 30 FPS thing huh... 

30 FPS is "good enough", the consoles use it to leave enough overhead for their graphics enhancements with their HW constraints.   60 FPS is "Better"  there is no denying it.  Consoles are still "dumbing down" to 30 FPS for more eye candy.  If you want to settle for "good enough" that's fine, some of is want "a generational leap in fidelity while improving performance over last-gen counterparts"  which is what MSFS delivers at 60FPS.  

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2020-30fps-is-here-to-stay-for-next-gen-gaming

Not only that, but key game franchises like Battlefield and Halo transitioned from 30fps to 60fps while the arrival of engines like id Tech 6/7 and Capcom's RE engine were specifically built with 60fps in mind. Codemasters transitioned across to 60fps and The Coalition even managed to deliver Gears 5 at full frame-rate on Xbox One X. Established 60fps franchises like Gran Turismo delivered a generational leap in fidelity while improving performance over last-gen counterparts, while the debut of the IW8 engine powering Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 delivers another technological showpiece.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Holy cow if you don't see a difference in that video I don't know what to say.  I see it right away, especially over the curbing.  24 FPS hurts my eyes, 30 is ok, 60 is the only one completely fluid for my eyes. Honestly they more I watch the side by side the more I see the "hiccups" at 30 FPS... 

Just because you can't see it stop with the name calling, it is unanimously agreed within the industry 60 FPS is better than 30, if  MS and Sony were confident they could run at 1080p and 4k @ 60FPS of course they would do it but they can't risk poor performance on the console so dumb it down to leave overhead.  

You are sitting here calling people names because they want more than "acceptable" and are able to see the difference between acceptable and exceptional even if you can't.   Are you trying to prove 30 FPS is equal to 60FPS?  Really?  Sure, and 35 MPH is the same as 70MPH right?  Because 1/2 of a measurement is always the same as the whole thing... 

Edited by psolk
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

14 minutes ago, filou said:

I continue where I was 

Well. After reading your comments I wouldn’t be surprised if you watch this video on a 30 Hz Monitor. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, filou said:

I continue where I was 

I mean, this video clearly highlights why 60 FPS is better than 30. So, it’s kind of counterproductive to your argument. 

• Like 2

Il y a 4 minutes, psolk a dit :

Holy cow si vous ne see pas de différence dans cette vidéo, je ne sais pas quoi dire. Je le vois tout de suite, surtout sur le trottoir. 24 FPS me fait mal aux yeux, 30 c'est ok, 60 est le seul complètement fluide pour mes yeux. 

Leave aside the 24 fps....

Say it's a huge difference between 30 fps vs 60 fps....it is abused and in msfs it will still be much less noticeable in the majority of cases

24 minutes ago, GCBraun said:

Why don't you guys ignore each other? This is a thing nowadays, you know? 😃

Have you seen „Idiocrazy“? 🙂

Just now, filou said:

Say it's a huge difference between 30 fps vs 60 fps....it is abused and in msfs it will still be much less noticeable in the majority of cases

It’s essentially a 100% difference. 

• Like 1

On 9/11/2021 at 4:55 PM, Dominique_K said:

A 32 in.  at 2560*1440 gives you 91 ppi which is generally considered on the low side by reviewers

A 28 in at 3840×2160 gives you 157 ppi which high, 72.5% sharper.

Pixels Per Inch PPI Calculator (calculatorsoup.com)

Whilst that is correct you cannot look at just PPI, as perceived sharpness is very dependent on viewing distance. These calculators accounts for viewing distance and human visual acuity (which is about 1/60th degree of arc):

https://stari.co/tv-monitor-viewing-distance-calculator

https://goodcalculators.com/tv-viewing-distance-calculator/

Generally I consider 32" the limit for 1440p to look decent on a monitor at typical viewing distance, the sweet spot for it is 27". And once you get down below 24" you can use 1080p just fine. 32" does benefit from 4K and above 32" you want 4K unless you sat very far away.

Edited by ckyliu
  • Like 3

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

3 minutes ago, filou said:

But it is noticeable.  That's the point.  Ad it is better at 60 FPS in all cases.  There is no case where if you can achieve 60 FPS 30 FPS is better.  The ONLY reason to use 30 FPS is if 60 is not consistently achievable.

Do you argue 30 is the same as 60 or 30 is better than 60?  Of course they aren't, that is ludicrous.  You are refreshing literally twice as fast LOL.  

Edited by psolk
  • Like 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

The counterproductive argument for me it's your comment Day and Night.

1 minute ago, psolk said:

The ONLY reason to use 30 FPS is if 60 is not consistently achievable.

Unless of course you have G-Sync, and then anything between 40-60 is still way better than 30.