Sign in to follow this  
buspelle

Hype Preformance 145 jumping up an down in the air?

Anyone knows how how to fix/solve the issue/problem with the H145 is doing after take off, in the air, like small "jumps" up and down... A bit frustrating, otherwise this heli is a true and stunning beautey in all aspects just as it is in this BETA state! Lookign forward to the finished product fur sure!

Hats of to Hype Preformance groupe!!!

Best regards

Buspelle

I don't have a solution, but I have noticed the same thing - though its not as bad as it was with the 135.

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

I have camera shake off.

IMHO - after the WU6 the "jumps" are more intense in frequency and amplitude, than before. I don't know if there is a connection, but ....

Best regards

Detlef

Such a dissapointment! For a nice and beautiful model in all other aspects, but this is a real drawback since there looks like there is no fix/solution for that anoying bouncing and "jumping". If I had knew abot this, (the jump/bouncing does NOT show in any video I looked at before I bought it!) I would have stayed away from buying it if I just had ANY hint about this! Its not any fun at all to fly in the sate this heli is in now... So sad, so sad.

Buspelle

...another thing, those "jumps, bumps an bouncings" in the air does not show in ANY video (youtube etc.) I have looked at BEFORE I bought this heli, if that would have been the case, if I had seen any sign of that unrealistic behavior, I would have stayed away from it!... 

Dissapointed? Yes!

Bus

18 minutes ago, buspelle said:

Such a dissapointment! For a nice and beautiful model in all other aspects, but this is a real drawback since there looks like there is no fix/solution for that anoying bouncing and "jumping". If I had knew abot this, (the jump/bouncing does NOT show in any video I looked at before I bought it!) I would have stayed away from buying it if I just had ANY hint about this! Its not any fun at all to fly in the sate this heli is in now... So sad, so sad.

Buspelle

Hello Buspelle - I don't know your specs, but ...

At first we have to differentiate between this anoying bouncing (jumping) and the wave form the H145 is flying horizontal. I wouldn't name the first anoying - it is way less frequent than the jumping we had in the H135. As I mentioned already, IMHO again a bit more often after the WU6. For me definitiv not a reason not to buy this heli.

The horizontal wave is like IRL. Due to the mass share.

Thermic / up and down drafts eg can also lead to sudden jumps. But not in the way I can see it here sometimes in stable airmass.

Best regards

Detlef 

9 hours ago, buspelle said:

Anyone knows how how to fix/solve the issue/problem with the H145 is doing after take off, in the air, like small "jumps" up and down... A bit frustrating, otherwise this heli is a true and stunning beautey in all aspects just as it is in this BETA state! Lookign forward to the finished product fur sure!

Hats of to Hype Preformance groupe!!!

Best regards

Buspelle

Did you happen you were flying over mountains? It could be a turbulence.

Other than that why not to ask developers. Here is link on discord  

https://discord.com/invite/jBBpvQDwpP

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I think it's also performance related. 

The devs likely recorded their videos on very high-end hardware with minimal add-ons in the Community folder. Perhaps if you dial some of your settings back the jumping will decrease? I know disabling Camera Shake makes a big difference for most people. Curiously the B47 does the same; I'm sure things will improve once Asobo provides something for helicopters in the SDK. 

this is only a beta release so relax.  go to the dev's discord and see what they have to say.  

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS