Sign in to follow this  
Guest ditopilot

LUMBER SERVICE NEED, NOW!!!

Guest JackDanielsDrinker

That's wild. Autobrakes on Max (or the trees in the runway setting)?:D

My Belize City looks the same .."I suppose we can put the blame on the airport runway maintenanace people ?.. or .."NOTAM : Belize City Airport runways 7/25 US - indefiniteISSUED : 2007/03/06Regards

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

Guest ditopilot

>My Belize City looks the same ..>>"I suppose we can put the blame on the airport runway>maintenanace people ?.. or ..">>NOTAM : Belize City Airport runways 7/25 US - indefinite>ISSUED : 2007/03/06>>Regards>Or the airport construction company called ... Well, it's located in Washington state in the USA. But, with lots of experts out there, any suggestion as how to fix it. Or should I go direct to court and sue the construction company? They have billions to dispense!dito

Get out a chainsaw, and get to work! :)That area needs an autogen exclusion poly put down. I can do that pretty easily. Tht problem is not too surprising, I've seen some similar errors in the default scenery in other places.Is that S.W. Goldson Airport? I have only flown into Tikal (which is about 100 miles west of there) in FSX but will check it out tonight or in the next couple of days when I get a chance.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest ditopilot

>Get out a chainsaw, and get to work! :)>>That area needs an autogen exclusion poly put down. I can do>that pretty easily. Tht problem is not too surprising, I've>seen some similar errors in the default scenery in other>places.>>Is that S.W. Goldson Airport? I have only flown into Tikal>(which is about 100 miles west of there) in FSX but will check>it out tonight or in the next couple of days when I get a>chance.>>Rhett>>AMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS>A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD>250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case"Get out a chainsaw, and get to work! :)That area needs an autogen exclusion poly put down. I can dothat pretty easily." ----OK, can you show me how? Then I how love to use the same chainsaw to clear those trees in the MEIGS airport ground: http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s133/di...21-12-41-15.jpghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s133/di...21-12-2-765.jpg"Is that S.W. Goldson Airport?"I believe to be the only airport in Belize City (in FSX).Please HELP, especially I wond to REVIVE that one in Chicago!dito

Guest JackDanielsDrinker

Hahah. Those look like giant weeds growing through the cracks.

Guest ditopilot

>Hahah. Those look like giant weeds growing through the>cracks.Amem, brother!

I got my PPL in Belize and them there trees were not there :-)A kind soul on a newsgroup sent me a BGL which took away the trees and I would be happy to send it to you if you tell me how...hopefully it will work for you as well. I wish I remembered his name so I can give credit where dueBill

Go find this file in the Avsim library, it takes care of Belize:phhn_mzbz_fix.zipLee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

>>Hahah. Those look like giant weeds growing through the>>cracks.>>Amem, brother!Perhaps FSX is simulating the lack of upkeep on Meigs.

Guest ditopilot

>Go find this file in the Avsim library, it takes care of>Belize:>>phhn_mzbz_fix.zip>>LeeThank you so very much!Bray, thank you also. I hope the file referred to will work.Thanks again!dito

Thanks Lee and also a big thank you to Scott Smart. Found it in Avsim Library. NOTAM cancelled.RegardsRobert

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

Guest radivil

Must be handled by the same company that built I-564 in Norfolk!

So that file works for Belize? That's good, I won't mess with it then, Scott beat me to it.What you do for this issue, is make a shape file, give it the "exclude autogen" property, and you're done.I use a program called FS_KML to do it, but there are a number of programs/ways to do it. I would probably slew in FSX to find the exact vertices of the exclusion shape.Has anyone made one for Meigs?RhettAMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB