Sign in to follow this  
PapaGeo

Can’t find the Window

Bought the A32NX version today. Messed around with it for awhile then quit. Later on in the evening I launched the program from the MSFS2020 version of the A32NX. I saw the launch screen for a few seconds and now I can not find the program. I know it’s running because I see it in Task Manager and I can see it in the windows Toolbar. I can not click on it from the toolbar.

One other thing, earlier when I was able to find it I could click on INFO but if I clicked on CFG, the program froze and I had to use Task Manager to shut it down. 

Not totally sure about that one, but try this:

Go here:

C:\Users\***your user name****\AppData\Local\A

Delete any FS2Crew related folders you see (includes Pushback Express).
You can safely delete them all.

They'll be recreated when you run the program again.

Your description above cut off the complete address. Please list the complete address for the files to delete. I was able to find the right area once, I think, deleted those files and the program ran one time. I have uninstalled the program, reinstalled the program and once I launch the program from within MSFS 2020 I still find the operating panel attached to the toolbar with no way to look at the panel.

Thanks

George 

9 minutes ago, PapaGeo said:

Your description above cut off the complete address. Please list the complete address for the files to delete. I was able to find the right area once, I think, deleted those files and the program ran one time. I have uninstalled the program, reinstalled the program and once I launch the program from within MSFS 2020 I still find the operating panel attached to the toolbar with no way to look at the panel.

Thanks

George 

Hi George,

It's not cutoff.

That's the path... it's just a "A".

C:\Users\***your user name****\AppData\Local\A

Cheers,