Sign in to follow this  
Guest FxF3

And now for something completely different

Guest JackDanielsDrinker

There's a Cylon Raider in the FSX Original Aircraft section in the file library.http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=98798&CatID=fsxacThe thing will go 2600+ knots and has "super spoilers". I downloaded it and will try it after work. Has anyone tried it yet? It would interesting to see how high it will fly. Maybe I will point it at the moon and see if it goes from being a texture to being a round ball with mesh and Autogen rocks. ;-)

Haven't tried it yet, but will check it out. There is a Colonial Viper as well over at Sim Outhouse and I know that author is working on a battelstar, LOL (also check out Tim Conrads Star Wars aircraft, got nice VCs)Once we get some reliable space airfiles, there should be more great space addons, I know I have a few that I want to finish. Would love to see some multiplayer with these!Regards, MichaelKDFWNot anti FS9, just pro FSX!

Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe nForce4 SLI-x16 / AMD

Best, Michael

KDFW

Thanks for posting that! I'll give it a go, should cut off some time on those transcontinental flights.Ian.

>The Viper is also here at the Avsim library.>Haven't tried it yet.>>How's the new show?If you are referring to the 2nd gen series, it's quite good once you get past the fact Starbuck is a woman, LOL. I have seasons 1, 2, 2,5 on DVD, waiting for 3 to finish and come out (don't have cable, LOL)I'd still love a remake of the original seriesRegards, MichaelKDFWNot anti FS9, just pro FSX!

Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe nForce4 SLI-x16 / AMD

Best, Michael

KDFW

Ok, I'm in the Viper, at 630,000ft, and my poor little fighter is just floating away from earth. This is a bit of a problem.

Guest JackDanielsDrinker

>If you are referring to the 2nd gen series, it's quite good>once you get past the fact Starbuck is a woman, LOL. I have>seasons 1, 2, 2,5 on DVD, waiting for 3 to finish and come out>(don't have cable, LOL)The new show is fantastic. But they friggin' killed off Starbuck! I just watched it last night. Hope she's not really dead.

Guest jrboddie

Great, but how does the flight model compare with the real thing?

Guest JackDanielsDrinker

I don't have a real Viper...not sure.I'll see if I get the float out into space problem tonight.

Guest Big Vern

I presume once in "space" you need directional thrusters assuming that the spaceflight model is based on true physics rather than Freelancer!Me, I want one of those Whitestars from Babylon 5, or maybe one of the Vorlon ships...

Guest FxF3

OK I must be really out of touch StarBucks a girl Oh thats the new show I'm sticking with Battle Star 1.0 the frame rates are much better and it has better graphics and Starbucks a guy and my addon viper flys better and the ATC is better and I have all the Battle Star addons.:( LOL so in the new show StarBucks a girl. I guess I may be missing out on a good show I just got Dish network with the HD package saw it comes on there in HD will have to check it out.People having fun with FSX whats going on around here.:)